shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this very elongated 4.01ct K VVS2 Radiant

aslooking

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Please give your thoughts on this 4.01ct K VVS2 Radiant, no ASET available yet.

Thanks!

Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Radiants are very hard to judge. I dont think I could buy a crushed ice radiant without an aset image.
Are you ok with the K color? I own a round K and probably would not go with a K in a radiant.

aslooking

Rough_Rock
Radiants are very hard to judge. I dont think I could buy a crushed ice radiant without an aset image.
Are you ok with the K color? I own a round K and probably would not go with a K in a radiant.
Thanks, have requested an ASET image but haven’t heard back yet so videos are all I can go on for the time being.

She has 2ctw K color White Flash Cut Above H&A that I bought her a couple of years back and loves them. They face up white but a Radiant is a different story especially at 4ct.

She prefers the size over the color at our budget but her rounds i think are giving her a bit of a false sense of security… I’m more worried than her regarding the color but she wants what she wants so now doing the best I can with the other aspects. For an engagement ring by the way :)

Plan on setting it in a rose gold pavé band with white gold prongs.

aslooking

Rough_Rock

Would really appreciate your feedback of a different diamond with ASET on my other thread :)

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I'm certainly no judge of Radiants but I like the BN video, I like the facet pattern. I think the K color with fluor is very smart, she'll have two different diamonds depending on lighting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results