shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this round please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boody09

Rough_Rock
I am trying to recommend some round stones to a friend for an engagement ring. His budget for the stone is approx $3000. I came across this stone at whiteflash. Although I didn''t want to go lower than SI1, this may be a winner. Opinions, concerns and other recommendations would be much appreciated. Thank You in advance!!
1.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
As long as it''s eye clean...I think you''ve found a winner
30.gif
30.gif

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
I would call Whiteflash to see if it is eyeclean. I see something in the center of the diamond.

This is a good alternative, and cheaper if that is not eyeclean:

F SI1

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boody, the specs of the diamond you found look great - I second calling WF to see if it is eyeclean.

boody09

Rough_Rock
Dang.... the stone already SOLD today!! Shucks. Any more recommendations?? Thanks.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I was about to link you to a .90 K VS2 for $2788 but it''s already sold at WF! Those suckers go fast!

How about this one? It''s a good size and color. Perhaps this SI2 is eyeclean too. No point in paying for stuff you can''t see. Good luck!

.8 Expert Selection E SI2

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
Those WF stones do move pretty quickly, but there is the slight possibility that the stone may not be sold just yet, but taken out for verification. That''s what they did when I was looking at a stone a few weeks ago.

But you seem to have a good handle on what you''re looking for for your friend! Good job!

let us know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results