shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Round please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ok..Rate on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being Ideal, 4 being Above Average, 3 being Average...and I hope I don''t need to go lower than that
2.gif

IS_GIA14461289.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

SARIN_GIA14461289.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Scores a 1 on the HCA.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There ain't anything mising there
1.gif

... and nothing left to comment by the cuter.

If you like round brilliants, these H&A things are pretty darn great and so much alike that it is hard to tell them apart. Besides, even if the 20X IS pictures look slightly different one way or another, the reality of a small object (ok, that is a BIG diamond, but it is not big compared to most other stuff - a fraction of its surface that makes up some detail of pattern on the IS is not quite visible without magnification) catching light obviates allot of that. Actually, I hope you are wondering what on Earth I am talking about. You may have heard of the 'new' versus 'old' ACA at WF or the discussion about minor facets at goodoldgold.com. Oh well,the diamonds are so darn precise and look-alike compared to the vast range of non H&A that I really am not so sure this counts allot.

Of course, it is nice to hear such things and take a look behing the scenes into the math and the technology, but... this is about a ring after all.
2.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ana!! I think it''s a beautiful stone myself....but I guess I am a little partial!
emwink.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Can you tell us a little more about it? Color, clarity, etc? It sounds great. What will you be doing with it?

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Sure, it is a J/SI1 (eye clean), and it will be going into an 18kt gold setting :) Once I decide which one that is!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Where are some of the experts? Oldminer? Garry? Belle?
5.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
lol Garry, actually when I saw a ''J'' set and a ''G'' set in yellow gold, similar size as this stone and both had the same "magic numbers", I told the jeweler not to tell me which one was which and when he placed them in front of me I just almost died at the beauty of what I found out later to be a ''J'', oh well works in my favor hehehe, actually I was shooting for a 3 carat and found the 2.5 was really my sweet spot, so I of course end up saving myself mucho $$''s AND get the stone of my dreams
30.gif
Thanks for your input Garry
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results