shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this pair of diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow! i love them!
18.gif

you are going to be amazed at how white they face up!
well done!

speakinglurker

Rough_Rock
i''m thinking about putting them in the 8 prong martini stud. i wanted lower clarity...but these two seem like such a good match and they''re so close to .50ct apiece. hmm...i can''t decide...i did this with a pair a few weeks ago and someone else snapped them up.
7.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah, those stones don''t last long.
39.gif
you could always put them on hold while you decide. unfortunately, it''s hard to get the planets to align for everything spec wise on one stone, much less two!

speakinglurker

Rough_Rock
i think i''m obsessing over a couple of things. first, i wanted to keep the depth in the 60.X range and these are a bit deeper than that. second, i wanted to keep the HCA score below 2...closer to the 1 range. maybe i''m just being dumb and overanalyzing the numbers. :razz:

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 10:18:25 PM
Author: speakinglurker
i think i''m obsessing over a couple of things. first, i wanted to keep the depth in the 60.X range and these are a bit deeper than that. second, i wanted to keep the HCA score below 2...closer to the 1 range. maybe i''m just being dumb and overanalyzing the numbers. :razz:
yep... that''s what we do here...analyze..analyze! i would be doing the same thing.
2.gif

you have some very nice stones there, really. you can always try to find something better, but it doesnt'' get any easier.

speakinglurker

Rough_Rock
any other issues i''m missing?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
they reallly are a great match. you will be very pleased if you go with them, i have no doubt.
best of luck in deciding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results