shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this 2 carat cushion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I''m curious for a few opinions of this cushion stone that''s on blue nile right now.

2 carats
E color
S12 clarity
Good cut
No flouresence
Depth: 68.3%
Table: 62%
Larget cutlet
Price: $11,966

This seems like a good deal to me... of course I would see before I buy, but any initial thoughts?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just curious... there are two close contenders at BN... why not the other ?

BN2Cs.JPG

I had read that a large cutlet gives the stone an old fashioned ''mine cut'' look where no cutlets make the stone look more modern...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hmm. Where did my post go.
Hands down, one of the left. It''s a ''modern'' cushion baby!!!
It is a bit deep though. But otherwise, great stone, great buy.

Moremoremore,
How can you tell it''s a modern brilliant?
Also, what does the deeper depth do to the diamond (i.e. why is it "bad")?
BTW - I''m happy to have your opinion - I know you''re the cushion expert around here!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG- I''m SO not anything close to any form of expert! :)

It''s def a "modern" cushion.... Note the plot. Very thin and elongated facets just like the rb. Compare it to others and you''ll see the difference (e/t I know they are stock images). Also, check out the vg/vg. That is hard to come buy in cushions....not too many with anything over good symmetry on a lot of cushions out there. That''s the point of the ''modern'' cuts...they are the old fashioned cushions...only better !

Yup, that''s a great stone. I would say that is on the deep side ... you''ll find a lot of modern cuts with depths 60-65...and some deeper. The only thing with this stone is that''s it''s an E Si2. Great buy. Wow.

Have you seen it???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results