shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JROC

Rough_Rock
As I talked about in my last thread that I started, https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hello-from-a-newbie.32011/, there was a setting that my GF loved but it was 10hrs away in a B&M store. Well, I had them send me pictures and I want to get opinions on it and if anyone has ever seen anything like this before. It is 18kt, I would prefer Plat. but we''ll see.

Also, do you think that someone out there possible WF could copy this in Plat?

Thoughts, opinions?

thering5.jpg

JROC

Rough_Rock
Another, top down

Thering3.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ve never seen anything exactly like that but you might check out antiqueengagementrings.com

did you ask if the store you saw the setting at could get it in plat? if you gf really liked that setting, having something similar made might be a disappointment. anyway, I know WF could make something similar in plat. if you chose to go that route.

JROC

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/6/2005 9:25:06 PM
Author: mrssalvo
i''ve never seen anything exactly like that but you might check out antiqueengagementrings.com

did you ask if the store you saw the setting at could get it in plat? if you gf really liked that setting, having something similar made might be a disappointment. anyway, I know WF could make something similar in plat. if you chose to go that route.
So no one has ever seen something like this before?

mrsalvo, I think they did mention that it could be done in Plat, but this was a B&M store and they wanted $2200 for this one. I thought 18kt was cheaper than that, I forget the TCW. I agree that I wouldn''t want to get something "similar". She really liked this setting but since has seen others that she has liked.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results