shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on a Princess Purchase w/ Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blind_luck

Rough_Rock
My gf is the grand daughter of a jewler...
face3.gif
I had a hard time deciding the best characteristics of the diamond I want to get her. The biggest thing I noticed in shopping with her was she loved sparkle. Of course this if very difficult to see online.

For all those that know princess cuts, how would you rate the following stone???

Cut: Princess
Carat: 1.52
Color: G
Clarity: VVS2
Depth:76.4
Table: 72.9
Dims: 6.41*6.32*4.47
Girdle: Medium
Polish: Very Good
Symetry: Very Good
Florescense: Faint
Price: $9642

Diamond picture at 40x

80x magnification of the "chip" on the corner (VVS2?)

Idealscope image - Is this good?

SARIN report

Thanks for any comments
35.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You''re DEFINITELY on the right track! The Sarin and IS image look great, but you should note that this stone is a bit too deep and will therefore look smaller than stones of the same carat weight. That being said, my stone has a depth of 74% and I wouldn''t trade it for anything (although my stone is still considered in the "ideal" depth range which goes up to 75%). Honestly, I don''t know what to tell you. The stone doesn''t leak light, it has a GREAT crown, and everything looks good except for the depth. I''d say it''s up to you whether you want to pay for a stone that''s on the deep side!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results