shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on a 1.00 ct, SI1, E diamond....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

klord

Rough_Rock

I was hoping to get some opinions on a diamond I am thinking of purchasing, I am learning more and more each day, but everyone on this forum is always helpful, so I''d appreciate any advice. I am trying to stay within a budget, so I''ve taken my time deciding in an effort to get the best diamond for my money, here is one I''m thinking about going with:

Catalog Carat Color Clarity Depth/Table Pol/Sym Report Price

ICEB2829 1.00 E SI1 62.2 / 57 EX / EX GIA $5,321.00
I used the Holloway Cut advisor and to my surprise, it came back 2.4, with all Very Good ratings, I was expecting at least a couple Excellent''s thrown in there. Thanks in advance,

Kerry Lord

ICEB2829.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
seems like you're losing a lot of spread in the depth and girdle....yeow...aim for 6.5 mm

ETA: with the borderline steep/deep CA/PA, thick girdle, and just slightly deep, the stone was obviously cut to hit the 1.0 ct mark.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
it should be 6.5 mm wide. nope

klord

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the comments, that was one measurement I had not looked at before, I''m going to keep looking!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Like the others said it''s a bit deep and mm should be around 6.5. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results