shape
carat
color
clarity

OPINIONS needed for this Princess cut...PLEASE RESPOND

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemox2000

Rough_Rock
Hello all, I just purchased this princess cut from bluenile and I am double guessing my decision. I have 30 days to return it but I am planning to propose on June 30th so I don''t have much time. The ring has not been shipped yet but I should receive it on monday June 12th and I plan to take it to a local appraiser for his opinion. Please let me know what you guys think. I would appeciate any and all feedback. My goal was to get the biggest and best looking stone possible for $4500. I was not too concerned with clarity but do want an eye clean stone. I did ask the online vendor to have the diamond inspected and I was told it is eye clean. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR OPINIONS!!!

Price: $4,381.00
Bankwire price: $4,315.29
Carat weight: 1.15
Cut: Very Good
Color: H
Clarity: SI1
Depth %: 72.4%
Table %: 77%
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Ideal
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.76 x 5.63 x 4.08 mm
Length/width ratio: 1.02

gemox2000

Rough_Rock
any opinion.. anyone? julien?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s an AGS 1. A zero would have been better... but that''s still a nice AGS rating. That''s all I''ve got. Don''t know much more than that about princessses.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m sure it will be beautiful. you got an ags graded princess with an ''0'' in light performance. you can''t get much better than that!
2.gif

enjoy!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/7/2006 12:10:20 AM
Author:gemox2000
Hello all, I just purchased this princess cut from bluenile and I am double guessing my decision. I have 30 days to return it but I am planning to propose on June 30th so I don''t have much time. The ring has not been shipped yet but I should receive it on monday June 12th and I plan to take it to a local appraiser for his opinion. Please let me know what you guys think. I would appeciate any and all feedback. My goal was to get the biggest and best looking stone possible for $4500. I was not too concerned with clarity but do want an eye clean stone. I did ask the online vendor to have the diamond inspected and I was told it is eye clean. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR OPINIONS!!!

Price: $4,381.00
Bankwire price: $4,315.29
Carat weight: 1.15
Cut: Very Good
Color: H
Clarity: SI1
Depth %: 72.4%
Table %: 77%
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Ideal
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.76 x 5.63 x 4.08 mm
Length/width ratio: 1.02
Who''s report? i still think princess cuts are much more attractive with a lower table %. (my opinion around the mid 60''s to max low-low 70''s)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results