shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gNik

Rough_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi and welcome
35.gif
The diamond looks fantastic, and the setting a true classic - what a combination!
36.gif
GOG is a fantastic vendor with great diamonds, it all looks good to me! I don't know too much about the pricing for that size and combo but the diamond looks very nice.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know alot about rounds, but the setting is a classic-how can you go wrong with that!
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/26/2005 9:29:03 AM
Author: jazmine
I don''t know alot about rounds, but the setting is a classic-how can you go wrong with that!
3.gif
My answer you can''t! That is the one I always choose
3.gif
It is always classic and appropriate
3.gif
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome diamond.
tiff doesnt sell settings seperate but GOG can get you a nice clone of it :}

laney

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond looks amazing.

The setting is classic. Very nice choices.

gNik

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the quick reply...

Just want to clarify some points:-

1. Will the stone looks small on the setting and

2. What about the price?

Thanks

Hunali

Rough_Rock
I LOVE that setting! I was going b/w a six prong tiffany style solitaire and a three stone. If I hadn''t picked a three stone, that is the exact solitaire setting that I wanted. I think that it''s really elegant and classic. It''ll show off your diamond really really well!

I don''t think a .6 diamond will look too small. In terms of price, the setting should be around $1000, most likely less since you''re not having any stones in the band. And GOG has great and competative prices on diamonds, you won''t go wrong with buying from them.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Are you kidding? For the specs on that baby, the price is awesome. I would have GOG whip you up a little Tiffany clone (as strm said). Otherwise, the diamond has great color and clarity. The cut, oooh the cut. Lovely H&A. IS looks good. Should be a true superideal. Great choice. keep us posted.

shay

gNik

Rough_Rock
Thanks

What do you all think on the faint fluorescence?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2005 9:19:23 AM
Author: gNik
Thanks

What do you all think on the faint fluorescence?
Usually you won''t see an adverse affect on fluorescence until it is overblue. Something in the neighborhood of very strong blue might, might be worrisome. It would be a stone-by-stone basis at that point where you would ask the vendor. I had a stone with MB that was gorgeous. I personally love fluorescence. It gives a stone oomph as far as I''m concerned. Faint fl. will not be a problem in this diamond. It will show under black light, which is cool, but other than that, I don''t think it''s a problem. If the question concerns you, talk to Jonathan.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results