shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this H&A from Goodoldgold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

x43x

Rough_Rock
I just put a deposit on this stone while I get some finances in order. I wasnt really planning on getting anything this soon, but this seemed like a great stone that I couldnt pass up. The brilliancesope looks amazing! I have Tacori ring in platinum picked out for the stone if its any consolation. Here is the stone info:

Link: http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_05ct_j_vs1_h%26a.htm

Color J
Clarity VS1
Weight: 1.050 ct.
Diam: 6.57mm
Depth: 61.1% 4.01mm
Table: 55.6% 3.66mm
Crown Angle 34.4
Pav. Angle 40.8
Pav Depth 43.0%
Culet Size .3%
Girdle Min 1.5%
Girdle Max 1.8%
Girdle Avg 1.7%

Any and all opinions appreciated! Thanks!

Robbie

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Nice pick! congrats

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2005 1:44:22 PM
Author:x43x
I just put a deposit on this stone while I get some finances in order. I wasnt really planning on getting anything this soon, but this seemed like a great stone that I couldnt pass up. The brilliancesope looks amazing! I have Tacori ring in platinum picked out for the stone if its any consolation. Here is the stone info:

Link: http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_05ct_j_vs1_h%26a.htm

Color J
Clarity VS1
Weight: 1.050 ct.
Diam: 6.57mm
Depth: 61.1% 4.01mm
Table: 55.6% 3.66mm
Crown Angle 34.4
Pav. Angle 40.8
Pav Depth 43.0%
Culet Size .3%
Girdle Min 1.5%
Girdle Max 1.8%
Girdle Avg 1.7%

Any and all opinions appreciated! Thanks!

Robbie
Looking at the great proportions and the reflector image, this should be a bling-zinger. The H&A patterning appears to be top shelf too. Very good choice.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s fab, I love the crown and pav numbers and of course it''s a J!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Robbie
congrats,very tight specs,beautiful cut
30.gif
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cut looks good, of course
2.gif

Between J/VS1 and H/SI1 I''d have a bit of trouble deciding... but for the moment H wins. Just a thought... higher clarity over color makes sense too.

x43x

Rough_Rock
Well I ordered the stone today. I should get it tomorrow. I''m crossing my fingers that the J color isnt toooo yellow. I do have 30 days to think about it, and a trade up policy to work with though...so Im not worried.

Robbie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, looks like a winner to me. It will be bright white!!!!
36.gif

x43x

Rough_Rock
Well I got the diamond today! I ordered it Friday at 10AM and it arrived at my work on Saturday before I even got there! Thats pretty impressive since I live in Seattle and came from NY. But anyways...I think the diamond looks great! From the side you can see a hint of tint, but its not really noticable. Straight down it looks amazing! I think the gf will be very happy. Now I just need to get the ring and have it set, then figure out how to propose. Im thinking it might make a great X-Mas gift if i can I can keep it secret for that long
21.gif

This is the first real diamond I''ve purchased so I think I did pretty good. The appraisal that was included has the diamond over $2300 more than what I paid.
21.gif
21.gif
!! Regardless, I want to get a seperate appraisal, just because I can. Thanks everyone for your input!

Oh..and thumbs up to Good Old Gold for the stellar service!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, that''s a very nice stone for sure!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results