Iloveblingnz

Rough_Rock

Iloveblingnz

Rough_Rock
Another loose stone for your advice too

GIA 5166601374 $20k

Iloveblingnz

Rough_Rock
I'm guessing ahead now I've just researched that you'll Prob say neither to both. 1st stone is high on HCA, second stone maybe the knot is a concern? Also when I ran the same stats in the pricescope search it returned a lot of G SI2 options for under 20k.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
iloveblingz - a diamond with an SI1 rating will need to be seen in person (by yourself or someone at the dealer) to know if it is 'eye-clean' if that is something you desire. Just know that there are various definitions of 'eye-clean' out there so make sure you have a specific requirement.

By your posts, it looks like you are answering many of your own questions - but you will get plenty of help as well, I am sure the good folks here at PS can help you find exactly what you are looking for!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would avoid SI2 in a 2 ct stone if possible. The table is really large on that second one aside from clarity concerns.

There is a guy right now on Rocky Talky who has a diamond ring he is trying to get rid of and it came from Good Old Gold which is a good sign. He can have GOG buy the diamond back for 25% off, so he might be willing to sell it for maybe 20% off.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-finally-bought-the-ring-but-then-broke-it-off-now-what.203265/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-finally-bought-the-ring-but-then-broke-it-off-now-what.203265/[/URL]

Aside from that, I only use vendors who provide pictures, idealscope images, etc. such as Good Old Gold, WhiteFlash, James Allen, etc.

Iloveblingnz

Rough_Rock
Thanks DS, I have said to that guy I would be keen if he sells the stone separately. Will stick to SI1 search from now on :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results