shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Stone and Ritani Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Ok, firstly, I''m interested in getting some opinions on this stone:

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond.asp?cid=53&item=315302&scsize=1024

Secondly, I''ve read quite a bit regarding Ritani settings and whether you can get a stone you bought elsewhere mounted in it. From what I understand, you have to buy the center stone through Ritani if you want an Endless Love setting (unless you send a stone to Ritani in a ring and have them re-mount it). But is this true with all of their settings? I''m very interested in this setting, which is not part of the Endless Love collection, and before I buy a center stone, I want to make sure I will be able to get it set.

http://www.ritani.com/home_html_2.php?stone=all&cat_id=98&gender=women&page=20&get_descr=1RD1966ERP&metal=&collection=&matching=&related=&nav=&top=jewelry#

Can anyone shed some light on this?

recran

Rough_Rock
Hi! I LOVE that setting! Didn''t check out the stone. Anyway, if you want to know the deal with Ritani, you might try contacting the Bill Barnes people (BillBarnes.com) cuz they sell Ritani online and seem to allow people to buy just the setting even for the Endless Love collection. Let us know what you figure out!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would contact Bill Pearlman at Pearlman''s. He carries Ritani and is very quick to respond to emails or you can always just give him a call. He has been very helpful to me in my upgrade quest.

recran

Rough_Rock
Okay, just looked at the stone too. Looks good to me!
1.gif
I''m not an expert at these things, but the general consensus is that the James Allen people are super good and so anything they pick as worthy of the signature series is gonna be good. I spy a tiny bit of leakage from the Idealscope image, but IMO you want a little of that to make the diamond more visually interesting.
36.gif
I vote YES! (Okay, I''m totally biased - I want an ideal cut diamond in that exact setting. hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results