shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Pricess cut w/pics & Idealscope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
I was looking at the following diamond from WF with a Vache X-Prong channel set princess setting. Please review and give me your opinions. I am pretty new to the diamond area and I want to get a great diamond for my soon to be fiance.
30.gif
Attached is a picture of the diamond, I will follow with the idealscope and sarin report. Thanks!

DI40X_GIA13799161.jpg

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
Here is the Sarin Report

SARIN_13799161.gif

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
And here is the idealscope

IS_GIA13799161 v2.JPG

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
Forgot to give the stats....

Report: GIA
Shape: Princess
Carat: 0.79
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 71.8
Table: 69
Girdle: M-
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 5.03-4.90X3.52
Length/Width: 1.03

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I thiink it looks awesome, it''s always good to hear from other people who have experience with diamonds. Renee and Brain have been great at WF answering my questions, so I feel very comfortable with this stone.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great to me
1.gif

Better have those corners "red" ''till the tip... and this one has it.

A bit on the side... WF princess cuts have the same family look under the scope (edge to edge red, a bit of white mid-facet and that''s all for lickeage) - as if they would all be comming from the same workshop. It''s a great family, of course.
Could this ''look'' be due to the way those pictures are taken ? I am used to see white "leaky" corners and an "X" pattern under the table of princess cuts. Are these different cuts or different lighting ? Just curious
34.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
18.gif
now that looks like a very nice princess!!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2005 2:56:36 PM
Author: valeria101
Looks great to me
1.gif

Better have those corners 'red' 'till the tip... and this one has it.

A bit on the side... WF princess cuts have the same family look under the scope (edge to edge red, a bit of white mid-facet and that's all for lickeage) - as if they would all be comming from the same workshop. It's a great family, of course.

Could this 'look' be due to the way those pictures are taken ? I am used to see white 'leaky' corners and an 'X' pattern under the table of princess cuts. Are these different cuts or different lighting ? Just curious
34.gif

Ana,

Our Expert Selection princess cuts have not necessarily been from the same source...But much like a happy, bearded florist selecting matching flowers for a bouquet, Brian chooses princess cuts with consistent attributes in mind - so many have a uniform appearance.
1.gif

Your question is timely, as we have exciting projects on the go in Russia with regard to sourcing for fancies. More on this later.

For scope lighting, we use the same source and intensity as with rounds; color-temperature correlated to natural daylight (and color corrected).

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Your stone is fabulous!!!

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the great replys. I am really happy with the stone, in fact I just ordered the setting and stone today.
36.gif
I''ll post pics when I get it in. I''ve learned alot from these forums, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results