shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Diamond from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/a-cut-above-h-a-cut-diamond-2313851.htm

This diamond looks like a great buy to me -- but I would love input from you guys! I used the Holloway Cut Advisor, which reads excellent on Light Return, Fire, and Scintillation, and reads Very Good on spread.

Any opinions? I don''t know much about AGS -- maybe the SI1 wouldn''t be considered eye-clean? Just seems like a really good deal...

Thanks!

solange

Brilliant_Rock
You should call Whiteflash and ask them to have someone look at the stone and tell you if it is eye clean.
I bought an SI 2 from them and it is perfectly eye clean.
Although I can easily see the inclusions with a loupe, I cannot find them even up close.

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Thanks -- I will do that. Does anything else stand out as a potential problem with this diamond?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hi...

I bought an eye clean SI2 stone from WF. They inspected the stone for me and assured me it looked good. When the stone arrived, it was better than I expected!

GL

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I put the numbers in the the HCA was 1.3...looks good to me!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think it looks great! if you are concerned about the stone being eye-clean, you could give them a call and have them describe the inclusions to you.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks a winner to me!
36.gif
36.gif

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Guys! I''m definitely going to call Whiteflash today.....Is there anyone in particular I should speak with?

Next question -- can someone explain why the price on pricescope is $8796 but the price on the whiteflash website is $9,259?

AGS-6868410

thanks again!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I have an SI1 from WF as well and mine is eye clean. If you ask about it they will tell you about the inclusion, what kind it is, and whether or not is eye clean. My FI and I worked with Renee, she''s great.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 10:35:23 AM
Author: SJS1234
Thanks Guys! I''m definitely going to call Whiteflash today.....Is there anyone in particular I should speak with?

Next question -- can someone explain why the price on pricescope is $8796 but the price on the whiteflash website is $9,259?

AGS-6868410

thanks again!
They give a discount to Pricescope members. The lower price is probably with the discount.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Denise at WF

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
everyone else already said it so i will just echo, call wf and ask about eye-cleanliness, i have an SI2 from them that is eye-clean and love it...the better grading labs are typically stricter so it''s not unheard of to find an SI1 or SI2 that''s eye-clean and it saves a bundle too, congrats on finding a great stone!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results