shape
carat
color
clarity

Opening a lab in India

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I will be leaving for India on March 5th for about 10 days to set the wheels in motion to open a diamond grading facility in India right at the offices of one of the major site-holders. Our intention is to hire people, put the lab into operation and get all the necessary licensing handled so that all of this can take place very rapidly....or at the pace that India allows. The world is shrinking and the major cutters want services local to their businesses.

While I am away, you might note my participation on Pricescope may become a bit less active due to other business concerns, but the AGA office will be fully open and ready to serve people who need assistance.

Contact: Chris DiCamillo [email protected] 215-922-1926 ext 102 for prompt assistance.

I hope to be available all of this week until 3/5 and will have some sort of Internet connection during most of my India visit, too. With the 10 hour time difference, there may be some unusual delays in a response from me...... Thanks for your business and your patience.

viscera912

Shiny_Rock
hello david,

i hope you have a great time in my homeland!!! go watch a bollywood flick if you have the time...you may have to sit a while during the movie but you will enjoy yourself. have a safe trip and eat lots of GOOOOOD food!!!

jason

viscera912

Shiny_Rock
oh yeah almost forgot to mention.....if you find a splendid princess diamond with all the necessary parameters bring it over for me
9.gif
it may save me a trip to india to look for a diamond!

jason

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Have fun David.

sharon scott

Rough_Rock
Good luck David and have a safe trip!

I also wanted to thank you personally for your AGA charts. Thanks to you I was able to get a beautiful emerald cut stone. It has so much flash, I was sitting in my car behind a school bus and noticed rainbow prisms flashing on the back of the bus. I thought no way and started to move my ring and low and behold my stone was causing it.

Thanks again for your valuable information, education and contributions to this site.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck to you in your new endeavor, David!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
David,
I wish you a safe trip and good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results