shape
carat
color
clarity

Oops! I posted the wrong table, now what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmartini

Rough_Rock
I edited my original post, but I thought I would post again, just in case. I''m afraid I put the wrong table %. After reading the replies about 60/60, I thought I had better check my number again because I didn''t remember it being a 60/60
2.gif

.92ct RB
H color
SI1 (Eye Clean)
6.30-6.35 x 3.79 mm
AGS 000
Table 56.8%
Depth 59.9%
Crown Angle 33.7
Pavillion Angle 40.6
Girdle 0.8% to 1.7%
Culet: Pointed
Fluorenscence: Negligible

So, what do you think now? Would this be the same? Is it still too shallow?

Thanks again!
Jen

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Still looks good to me.
9.gif

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Looks better to me :) Have you run it through the Cut Adviser?

jmartini

Rough_Rock
Well, HCA is 0.6. (all excellent)

I noticed at the top it says that "Most people prefer stones that rate 1-2 on a scale". So, even though this scores in the Excellent range, why do most people prefer stones in the 1-2 range?

Thanks again,
Jen

Small

Brilliant_Rock
I still think it looks good! I''ve check alot of stones in that size range and this seems like a winner to me.

I wish I could answer your question about the 1-2 range but I have no idea. You get all excellent ratings (even with the spread and all the stones I''ve run through have only gotten very good on the spread) so I''ll be interested to see what the answer to this question is.

Good luck. How are you having it set?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
my advice is still the same that combo has to be seen.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Strm is being succinct. He means that this diamond may be dark when viewed in a ring setting because of head obstruction. Do a search and you will find the info to help you decide if you want to see it.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results