Premium
HI:

WOW!!!
30.gif
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! FI is letting me put in an order for the next podium and I am torn on what color I want. This will be my first Birkin so I want it to be a spectacular color. Your orange looks so yummy - I may have to copy!!!
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BOOTIFUL Hermes orange!!!
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! Frank Sinatra was right: Orange is the happiest color.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
MB - Was this Birkin a SO or were you lucky enough to find it on the shelf? We will be ready to buy in the second half of this year (must get through wedding first!) and I am hoping I can maybe get lucky and find a Birkin in my specs on the shelf and avoid having to wait on a SO/Podium. I have seen more stock out on the floor lately.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 11:19:27 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Thanks, everyone! Frank Sinatra was right: Orange is the happiest color.

I completely agree! But a gorgeous, orange handbag...goes beyond happy!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, LabRatPhD! This wasn''t a special order - it was in the store. Birkins aren''t as difficult to find as they''re made out to be.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!! The orange is sooooo pretty!! Enjoy!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Kaleigh! I need to stop doing this - it''s eating up the jewelry fund.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it''s beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is great!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
that orange is such a fabulous colour!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Kitty Golightly, Marcyc, Maevie and SanDiegoLady!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and while you are buying Hermes, I have been falling for orange Bottega Venetas, which now look like bags from Woolworths in comparison to yours! (I am thinking about that thread on prices we had...the one in which we were asked the most money each of us had spent on a purse!)

AGBF
34.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Another beauty from Madame B. Aways accessorized with the proper touch of jewels
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh Madam, so much classier than Britney
2.gif
love them both
30.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous bag! Would it be possible to get a close-up of the pendant? It looks very unique ..

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2010 4:15:29 PM
Thanks, Kaleigh! I need to stop doing this - it''s eating up the jewelry fund.
Ha - you just tickle me!

Great bag though - love the look!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, AGBF, Risingsun, Blackpaw, Lylyfoot and MissGotRocks. The iPhone camera is the only digital camera I have, and it isn''t very good for close-up pictures.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/29/2010 6:26:54 AM

Thanks, AGBF, Risingsun, Blackpaw, Lylyfoot and MissGotRocks. The iPhone camera is the only digital camera I have, and it isn't very good for close-up pictures.
Madam Bijoux...as we all know, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. My only knowledge of Hermes bags comes from your photos in these threads on Pricescope and any incidental reading I might do to follow up on them if I visit TPF. (I would only read about them on TPF if you had piqued my interest, however. You would be the driving force behind my Hermes reading, I assure you!)

Yesterday my daughter and I rented a DVD called, "The Proposal". Sandra Bullock played the main female lead. My daughter asked me if I had noticed a piece of Louis Vuitton luggage (or a purse) in one scene, but I had my eye on an orange bag. I was wondering if it could be an orange Hermes bag. Now...can anyone tell me if it was? I have absolutely no eye for these things. It could have been any designer purse. I had just seen your lovely bag in this thread, however, so my imagination was running wild. I'd love someone to identify that bag for me! Sandra Bullock's character has it when she gets onto the boat in Alaska.

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF, I didn''t see The Proposal, but somebody on TPF belives that Sandra Bullock was carrying an orange Birkin bag

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/29/2010 2:22:29 PM

AGBF, I didn''t see The Proposal, but somebody on TPF belives that Sandra Bullock was carrying an orange Birkin bag
And Birkin bags are made by Hermes, correct? Where did you see this on TPF, Madam Bijoux? Did you see it recently? I would love to go find the discussion of the topic myself! I can''t believe that I actually

spotted a Hermes bag all by myself. I had never even seen a Coach bag until about three or four years ago! Maybe five? A friend who had been very poor but who had become an attorney told me that a client

had bought her a Coach bag. I didn''t know what it was! Then my teenage daughter started buying Dooney & Bourke bags and one thing led to another. Do you have a citation (or a link) for the mention of

the, "The Proposal" on TPF?

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2010 5:29:41 PM
Author: AGBF

Do you have a citation (or a link) for the mention of the, 'The Proposal' on TPF?

**Link removed by moderator. Please do not link to other forums per the PS policies** on TPF where "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock is discussed! The women on TPF are really amazing!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

kristenmickel

Rough_Rock
Wow! they are just wow..don''t have more words to express...

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF, Hermes makes the Birkin bags. The 2 most famous ones they make are the Kelly (which Grace Kelly carried) and the Birkin (named after the actress Jane Birkin).

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous bag!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results