shape
carat
color
clarity

OneGarnetGirl article

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I know there are a lot of fans on here: http://www.etsy.com/storque/spotlight/quit-your-day-job-onegarnetgirl-4561/

I got my stackers - which are actually in her hand in the photo and also on the table in a later photo. Real life pics of those coming soon. The quality is FANTASTIC!!!! Any of you on the fence about ordering from her should take the leap! She has a new necklace that I want so badly too. :) Anyways, just thought you all might enjoy the article.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks for sharing. Seems like a great down to earth gal, one day I might just have her do a setting for me, I still have a few un set gems left
31.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''ve never bought anything from her but it always makes me happy to hear success stories.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
that is such an inspirational story! now she gets to enjoy doing something she loves, that''s wonderful.

It boggles my mind why people spend a lifetime working at a job they hate. I understand that bills need to be paid, and people need to be fed, but if people really looked into some of their hobbies, I''m sure most of them could find something they could do on the side at least.

People have the most wonderful hidden talents...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, hoofbeats. Stories like this are uplifting and show the strength and human spirit that we all have once we open up our minds and apply ourselves.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great article! Thanks for posting it Hoofbeats!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE Quit Your Day Job! It''s my favorite Etsy article and I read it every time a new one comes out. Yay for OneGarnetGirl to make it there!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I had no idea such an article existed. I just recieved my rings and sent her a convo to tell her. She pointed out the article to me.

I wanna be her when I grow up!!! Seriously my dream would be making jewelry at home. How great!

I love my rings from her. I did the right thing sending my stone to her. It had a terrible tilt window and it looks GREAT in her setting. :) I need to save for her Rock Love necklace. I want that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results