shape
carat
color
clarity

One Year Anniversary Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that''s a beautiful ring! And congrats on your anniversary...

~Kat

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 8:10:21 PM
Author: neatfreak
Date: 4/28/2009 8:07:26 PM

Author: tigian

Date: 4/28/2009 7:58:00 PM

Date: 4/28/2009 7:30:32 PM

Author: EHR2009

Beautiful! That is very similar to what I want to add to my wedding set (when I get it :). Did the jeweler express any concern about the diamonds on the sides scratching any rings that might go next to it? I''m asking because if I get something similar, it might go next to my solitaire.

I have a very similar wedding ring and yes it scratches my engagement ring.

Great choice T!!!!

Thanks!

Well there you go, EHR2009! Neatfreak has first hand experience.

Boo hoo, I didn''t think of the pave scratching other rings. Hmmmmm, I guess I''ll worry about it later.

How do you prevent it from scratching? Do you wear it separately?

Sometimes I wear it separately otherwise I just don''t worry about it and get my ering polished on occasion. But my pave ring is plat too-so since platinum smooshes instead of wearing away like gold it can always be smooshed back with a good polish or a bit of prong work.

ETA: Are you SURE it''s 2.4 mm? Looks wider than that in the pictures unless it is a different ring...but could just be me.
The picture the ring that he had in stock which I believe was a 6. The width should be the same though. He told me it was 2.4 mm... I hadn''t even thought about it when I saw the pics. I just thought it was great. Well, I''ll have to decide if it works for me once I get it.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori,lili, and 2goldens!
2goldens-your dogs are beautiful. Such a nice breed! Dogs are the best!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 9:12:28 PM

Beautiful! That is very similar to what I want to add to my wedding set (when I get it :). Did the jeweler express any concern about the diamonds on the sides scratching any rings that might go next to it? I''m asking because if I get something similar, it might go next to my solitaire.

Great choice T!!!!

Thanks!

Boo hoo, I didn''t think of the pave scratching other rings. Hmmmmm, I guess I''ll worry about it later.

Sometimes I wear it separately otherwise I just don''t worry about it and get my ering polished on occasion. But my pave ring is plat too-so since platinum smooshes instead of wearing away like gold it can always be smooshed back with a good polish or a bit of prong work.

ETA: Are you SURE it''s 2.4 mm? Looks wider than that in the pictures unless it is a different ring...but could just be me.

The picture the ring that he had in stock which I believe was a 6. The width should be the same though. He told me it was 2.4 mm... I hadn''t even thought about it when I saw the pics. I just thought it was great. Well, I''ll have to decide if it works for me once I get it.

Probably just the picture then. I was just thinking that it looked exactly the same as mine on the top of a finger-but mine is 3.2mm. I doubt he would be that far off though. Probably just an illusion.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 9:15:26 PM
Date: 4/28/2009 9:12:28 PM

Great choice T!!!!

Thanks!

Probably just the picture then. I was just thinking that it looked exactly the same as mine on the top of a finger-but mine is 3.2mm. I doubt he would be that far off though. Probably just an illusion.
Well, I love the way yours looks, so if it is 3.2mm, not going to be sad.
9.gif
In fact, that means I got more diamonds than I paid for. I''m going to email him and see what he says. You have a great eye to have caught that.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Happy Anniversary!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it`s beautiful!! Happy anniversary!!!
36.gif
36.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
happy anniversary! beautiful band. i love pave.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Aprilbaby, chiquitapet, and sugar!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love stacking also and this would be a perfect ring for starting your stacking collection.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2009 8:11:20 PM
Violet-The stack on your avatar are gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Tigian - thank you! i just saw this - i literally tried on two of the same band you just ordered a few days ago! My ering is my diamond eternity band, and i am looking to find something that goes nicely with it. The domed micropave were gorgeous with it - but i would need two to make it look "right," and it''s out of my budget. So...i am going to have my five stone sapphire ring in my avatar reset so it will look nice with my e-band and that''ll be my set.

I do love those micropave rings though - can''t wait to see yours on you!!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2009 2:16:47 AM
Author: violet3
Date: 4/28/2009 8:11:20 PM

Violet-The stack on your avatar are gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tigian - thank you! i just saw this - i literally tried on two of the same band you just ordered a few days ago! My ering is my diamond eternity band, and i am looking to find something that goes nicely with it. The domed micropave were gorgeous with it - but i would need two to make it look ''right,'' and it''s out of my budget. So...i am going to have my five stone sapphire ring in my avatar reset so it will look nice with my e-band and that''ll be my set.

I do love those micropave rings though - can''t wait to see yours on you!!!!
Can''t wait to see your reset. As for the two domed micropave bands for you...it''s good that we always have a project to work towards!
9.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SDL and cravingdiamonds. I''m so glad that I found PS to steer me toward quality purchases. Not just that, but also giving me great ideas.
30.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful! That is very similar to what I want to add to my wedding set (when I get it :). Did the jeweler express any concern about the diamonds on the sides scratching any rings that might go next to it? I'm asking because if I get something similar, it might go next to my solitaire.

Great choice T!!!!

Thanks!

Boo hoo, I didn't think of the pave scratching other rings. Hmmmmm, I guess I'll worry about it later.

Sometimes I wear it separately otherwise I just don't worry about it and get my ering polished on occasion. But my pave ring is plat too-so since platinum smooshes instead of wearing away like gold it can always be smooshed back with a good polish or a bit of prong work.

ETA: Are you SURE it's 2.4 mm? Looks wider than that in the pictures unless it is a different ring...but could just be me.

Hi Neatfreak,
I got an email this morning with this picture to satisfy my curiosity and thought you would want to see this. It's great that you voice what you see! Most of the time I'm blinded by the jewelry and am too busy admiring rather than taking in all the details.

yyan4.jpg

iluvsparkles

Rough_Rock
Trade
What a gorgeous ring!!! I absolutely LOVE the look of pave bands!!!

Congratulations on your anniversary!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I want one
39.gif
!
30.gif
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results