shape
carat
color
clarity

One of the Most Joyful Days- My 13 Year Old Dog Just Did Her First Zoomies!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came home from work and she and Daddy were there to greet me at the door. I let her outside to the backyard and followed her out. She ran around the yard and did her first Zoomie! I've never seen her do a zoomie. Not when we had other dogs, not when her dog friend comes over to spend time. She was just joyful and it was such a beautiful, wonderful thing to come home to, I needed to share it with my PS friends and thank you all for being so supportive and helping me make the decision in October to not have her ACL surgery due to the anesthesia risk. :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came home from work and she and Daddy were there to greet me at the door. I let her outside to the backyard and followed her out. She ran around the yard and did her first Zoomie! I've never seen her do a zoomie. Not when we had other dogs, not when her dog friend comes over to spend time. She was just joyful and it was such a beautiful, wonderful thing to come home to, I needed to share it with my PS friends and thank you all for being so supportive and helping me make the decision in October to not have her ACL surgery due to the anesthesia risk. :)

That is wonderful! It is so exciting to see our fur babies doing well!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love to watch animals with zoomies! I watched a baby cow on IG this morning which also got the sheep into doing zoomies.
So cute!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic news! So glad your furbaby is doing well!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww so happy to read your furry baby is doing well!!!!
And seeing her enjoy the zoomies is the best feeling I am sure. :love:

Speaking of zoomies....

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I brought the 5-month old new puppy home shortly after my old dog had crossed the rainbow bridge due to old age a couple of weeks ago, I thought my cat which was 17yo at the time was on her way out as she did not appear to be too keen to go outside anymore.

Much to my delight, the puppy brought out the kitten in her, and in no time, the two of them were running around the house playing and doing zoomies.

So glad to hear the OP's dog is doing well.

DK :))

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really great. The only two pets we’ve had over the years that had the zoomies are Tucker, our Cavalier mix, and the bunny rabbit we had. It’s so fun to watch, glad your girl is still spry at her age.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww. I love old dogs. Our sweet pup passed in 2020 at the age of 15 and every time I see old dogs it’s reminds me of him. He couldn’t run around in his final years because of a back injury, but I can totally picture it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results