shape
carat
color
clarity

One more request.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 4:30:00 PM
Author: innerkitten
Can I PM you? I had an idea I wanted to share with you about vendors and custom stuff because I am also in the process of looking for custom work.
Were you talking to me? They erased PMs a while ago I guess. Don''t know why. But if you want we could chat on here. Unless of course, you are talking to someone else in my thread lol. WHich is perfectly fine too!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 7:42:50 PM
Author: riogems
Oh no, side-by-side the spess will look much better (in my opinion).. but the citrine isn't a bad alternative. Do you like fire opal too? (see attached picture)

I think spesses are scrumptous. Personally, (alhtough I was not asked) thought that Fire Opals were a bit... cloudy to me... but I remember saying this before and being shown and told that I was wrong.. (humbly retreats from conversation now)

MZ!! I LOVE sunstone.. very scrumptous.. I have seen some icky ones and some yummy ones as well!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2006 12:28:11 AM
Author: MINE!!

Date: 4/28/2006 7:42:50 PM
Author: riogems
Oh no, side-by-side the spess will look much better (in my opinion).. but the citrine isn''t a bad alternative. Do you like fire opal too? (see attached picture)

I think spesses are scrumptous. Personally, (alhtough I was not asked) thought that Fire Opals were a bit... cloudy to me... but I remember saying this before and being shown and told that I was wrong.. (humbly retreats from conversation now)

MZ!! I LOVE sunstone.. very scrumptous.. I have seen some icky ones and some yummy ones as well!

Mine, as is with spess and all things, there is fire opal and then there is FIRE OPAL! there are some of the cloudy that i actually do like for their color and if used as a cab, then why not?! but gem quality fire opal is really a sight to behold....and few and far between in my viewing experience.

when i was shopping for a jeweler to work with, one actually asked me if my spess was fire opal!!!! i obviously did not work with that individual.
face6.gif

movie zombie

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
hey ILS, and Inner....dont leave me out of the loop....I too may need a custom halo done...and I''m having a hard time findin one thats affordable!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results