shape
carat
color
clarity

One last eternity question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cruise182

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the help regarding my purchase of an eternity ring. My last question is how would a platinum eternity ring look like next to a white gold e ring?
Thanks

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the metals will look slightly different. It doesn''t bother some people - but to others it may irk them.

The white gold will need to be "re dipped" or rhodium plated from time to time to keep it''s "whiteness". You may, after a few years of wear see a more visible difference between the two metals vs, when they are brand new. Re-dipping is very common and not too expensive (maybe $30.. depends). So you may want to keep that in mind.

cruise182

Rough_Rock
Thanks and yet another question
19.gif

her e ring is 18k what if i went with a 14k eternity rather then the platinum?>

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally like the metals to be the same. i think you''d probably be ok mixing the 14k and the 18k because you really don''t see a ton of metal on an eternity band. I agree with Laney, there are many people who mix the metals and don''t have a problem or notice anything. it really is personal.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have always heard that mixing metals is not a good idea when you are stacking rings. I think you should stay with either
14 K or 18 K gold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results