shape
carat
color
clarity

One Happy Elf!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
So my antsiness and you *dust* has worked!!!! I''m engaged as of yesterday!!!! We''ve been dating for almost seven years, since high school, so this is amazing to take the next step.

My fiance (ahh!) was super sweet. I knew it was coming but didn''t know when. He totally caught me off guard. I hadn''t washed my hair and was wearing a sweatshirt but it was an amazing engagement.

We were shopping in the little downtown area right near his house and we''re just strolling along looking for a gift for his mom''s birthday. He steers me toward the little coffee shop I like with a little gazebo outside and there''s a dozen red roses on the floor of the gazebo. I didn''t get that they were for me until he pulled me underneath it!!!

I looked at him getting down on one knee and said "I can''t believe you''re really proposing!". He smiled, looked at me and asked me to marry him and waited for my answer of, "Of course I''ll marry you!". He put the ring on and we took some pictures.

His good friend who had put the roses out was sitting in the coffee shop taking pictures so we have action shots!!

We sat in the coffee shop for a few minutes and he told me that he had reservations for us for lunch a few doors down and his friend was coming too, since he helped out (which I thought was a little weird but I was like, hey, he was the accomplice). Our families were waiting for us at lunch where everyone had a chance to see my ring and celebrate. We''re both very excited!!!

I''ll post pics after this post.
9.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Can''t wait to see the pics
1.gif

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
Here''s one of the proposal!!

Lane Proposing.jpg

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
So sweet!! He gave me red roses because that''s what he gave me 7 years ago when he asked me to prom for the first time.

PostProposal.jpg

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
How sweet!! Congratulations!!!!! Can''t wait to see pics!
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Awww, congrats!

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
My gorgeous ring!!!!! The center stone is from my mom's engagement ring (about .73, I think) and it's a custom Precision Set platinum setting with stones all around the band (except for a small notch on the bottom he called a wear band or something?). I don't have the stats on the side stones but I'll post when I do!

The ring is sitting on a wooden sign my incredibly talented sister (Haven) made for us that says our names and has a drawing of a carved rock he gave me for our first Valentine's Day together. It says "Beshert" which mean "it is meant to be". It's a beautiful present that we're going to have to have at our wedding!!!!

BeshertRing.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
Last one for now...he also got an eternity wedding band with the e-ring. They look so fantastic together, I can''t wait to wear both in a few years!

EternityBand425.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal -- so nice that you got to celebrate with friends and family right afterwards. Your ring is beautiful and I love that it''s your mom''s stone. You must post more photos!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Sweet! And beautiful ring! Congratulations!!

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
Hand shot of the e-ring and the eternity band

Handshot425.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what a sweet way to propose...catching you completely unaware when you are not "dolled up to the nines" for it.

How lovely. And my goodness, that ring is a stunner!

Congratulations.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
What a cute proposal! And the ring is LOVELY! Congratulations!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That is such a sweet story. I love that he had a friend in on it.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! How sweet! and your ring is gorgeous too! I love the engagement posting pictures too!
36.gif

Margot

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! How wonderful that you have your engagement on film.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
BESHERT indeed! That''s what H''s best friend said the first time he met me! Love the proposal! Love the handmade thingy! Love LOVE
30.gif
the ring! Hand shot?!
31.gif

And CONGRATULATIONS!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
I love that you have proposal pics! How special! And the ring is gorgeous!!! Congrats!

bluebell

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Your story is so cute!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that''s so exciting! And action shots, no less? You''re a lucky lady!

Congratulations!!!

36.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Awww...your fiance(!) planned the sweetest proposal!!!

Congratulations! I love your ring with the eternity band...GORGEOUS!!!!!
36.gif

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful rings! Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, so sweet! Congratulations! I love that you werent expecting it...perfect timing!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring and congrats to both of you!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
MY SISTER IS ENGAGED!!!!

I''m so excited for you guys! It was a great day.

I have more pictures, I''ll upload right now.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pictures!
Hand shot:

Elfblinghandshot.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!! Such a sweet proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results