shape
carat
color
clarity

on theknot.com homepage!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
our wedding is the theknot.com''s featured wedding this week!
we are on the home page today through next wednesday! fun!!
(marissa and michael)

apparently our weddingg was on the homepage before but it was showcasing the bridesmaids dresses, not our actual wedding, and i missed it. the only way i even knew it was up there was that some one here on pricescope noticed and posted. it''s fun to actually get to see it for myself this time!

anyways, i just wanted to share with people who would care! so i thought i''d come here.

:)

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
ohhh!!! thanks for letting us know!

i just finished looking at the slideshow and everything is beautiful! (not to mention, the bride!
2.gif
)

btw, it one of the photos, it said you made a quilt out of the guest's messages - would you care to share a photo pretty-please???

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
And deservingly so! I''ve had your PS thread bookmarked as my inspiration for ages now! Congrats you celeb you!
2.gif

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your wedding was one of the most beautiful and creative I have seen on PS or anywhere!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I just learned you can''t edit your own post after someone posts after you.... but I just wanted to add that my FI and I have always discussed having yellow and gray as our colors because we love them together. I love the brightness of the yellow contrasted with the coolness of the gray. Much of our apartment is accented with these colors as well. When I mentioned it to people for wedding colors they sort of looked perplexed and I had never really seen a wedding with both of those elements combined. You can imagine how THRILLED I was to see your wedding pictures featuring the colors I had dreamed of! So thank you for that and showing how stunning that color combo can turn out!!

But don''t worry, I promise I won''t be copying your wedding!
31.gif
Ours is in an art museum, and in Chicago, so quite different than your stunning Floridian outdoor wedding!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow congratulations MMM! Your wedding was spectacular!

gls

Shiny_Rock
just had a look though your professional pics and im currently picking up my jaw from the ground! What an absolutely beautiful wedding! the attention to detail is amazing, I could only hope my wedding is that carefully planned out! Congratulations and I wish you and your husband all the very best for your life together.
36.gif

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
COngratulations! What a lovely wedding.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
thanks to everyone!!

to cleokizzy: they say in the article that the "guest quilt" has been made but it hasn''t! i was kind of thinking i''d have it done for our one year anniversary, but here it is (october 18) and the signed fabric squares still sit quietly in a box. it will get done one day... :)

to magsymay: so glad to give you a wedding visual of your colors! and yes, the major colors of our home are gray and yellow as well :) it''s fun to have a unique color combo that people really remember. i can''t tell you how many times i am with someone and we see something yellow + gray (a dress, a shirt, a book, anything...) and they say, "oh look, your wedding colors!" - even a year later.

thanks again for all the nice compliments!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful wedding.

I loved all the DYI features, and really liked the the tent poles.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats girlie! Your wedding was so chic and modern. I loved it!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
that is so cool!
and the colors just pop!!! beautiful!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yay MMM! I just signed in and looked through the whole slideshow there - it looks so great, just as pretty as it did on here!
1.gif
Did you have to submit the photos, stories, and all that information? Do they paraphrase your story into their little captions there or what? How does that work?

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
How very exciting! You had such a perfect wedding, MMM. I''m sure so many brides will draw inspiration from it!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
your wedding was gorgeous!! those colors are so perfect.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looked so awesome!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wedding was one of my favorites, so it does not surprise me a bit that it is being featured!
36.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
OMG!!! You're famous!!! How fantastic!!! I think I would pee my pants if I saw my wedding on the knot! Thats like wedding celebrity status!! Beautiful wedding!
9.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
to luvthemstrawberries: our photographer actually submitted our photos to the magazine (we are currently in the florida knot print magazine too!) and then they put the story up online in addition. i think they do that with every wedding featured in their magazines, but not sure.

once our photographer told us we were going to be published, an editor for the knot sent me a really, really long questionnaire with questions about every single detail, which they then condense in to those little tidbits.

i too had always wondered how people ended up on the knot so i just thought i''d share! although i''m not sure if that is how it works for every one of the real weddings. maybe some are just online but not in a print mag... not sure. but that''s how it went for us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results