shape
carat
color
clarity

On the hunt for an Art Deco French Cut Diamond Eternity Band!

alovelydress

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone, I've been hunting for an antique/vintage Art Deco French cut platinum diamond eternity band around 3 carats/3 mm in size 5 or 5.25 for about two years. Before I was serious about buying I saw a few options on Erstwhile but it seems like everything available these days on various sites (Erstwhile, Wilson's Estate Jewelry, Victor Barbone, 1st Dibs, Ruby Lane) are under 2 carats and I want something that makes more of an impact, something around 3 mm/3 carats.

I've also searched all the vendors pinned on this site, just wondering if anyone has any other leads (or one for sale!) or suggestions for sourcing this very specific estate piece. I want the real thing and am willing to continue the hunt, just wondering if I'm missing some other obvious sources.

Thank you for your help! For reference, this Victor Barbone band is the closest to what I'm looking for that's currently available in my size, just want a slightly wider band and higher carat count.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would add Lang and Jack Weir to your search list. Are you open to having one made or do you want antique / vintage?

Too big, but awesome:

alovelydress

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I really want 1920s/30s antique/vintage rather than having one made, just love the idea of the history. Open to other interesting cuts from that period as well like an asscher or emerald cut platinum eternity band, but those have been even harder to find than French cuts.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Might be worth it to see if she’ll get more cause her prices seem to be the best.

LadyGoodman

Rough_Rock
Trade
I just spotted this one, not the right size, but right carat weight, I’m also not sure if it’s antique or newly made 3DE6CC69-07A8-47A3-85BA-13058DEE8765.jpeg

LadyGoodman

Rough_Rock
Trade

Dolly has two newly made right now, size 6 and 7, the 7 is over three carats and the 6 is 2.44. Decent price too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results