shape
carat
color
clarity

on-line lace curtains?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

OK, I am after some reasonably priced on-line lace curtains, more modern looking than flowery iiykwim, so if anyone has any good stores that have a great on-line section for these items please let me know. I am in australia and just want some variety .

thanks heaps
db

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Lace to me implies floral. Have you tried looking at sheers?? They would have the same transparency as lace but they''re available in a wide variety of patterns--scroll work, geometric, etc.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, sheers is fine. I am really stuck with the limited range here, so any on-line vendors would be great - need white sheers with maybey a modernish pattern, but not neccessary.

thanks heaps

db

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never bought curtains or drapes online, so the only thing I can think of off-hand is JC Penney. Sheers and while I was looking I found this Sheers to You. It looks like they do lots of custom work so not sure how expensive it would be. And, through Shopzilla, there are lots of vendors listed.

Also, have you checked Ebay stores to see if there''s something more readily available in your area? I think shipping is going to be very expensive from so far away.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
There''s a couple of modern sheers on westelm.com. They''re probably well priced as well.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
countrycurtains has a large selection but they don''t have much of a modern selection. Z gallerie has a couple of modern sheers. I''d try overstock.com to see what they have.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve tried sheers in my house and they didn''t work for me. I really love lace panels instead.

The two easiest places to shop for lace are JC Penny for very reasonable prices and a store called Boscov''s.
http://www.boscovs.com They''re very reasonable too and they have quite a lot to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results