shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
I saw this pic of Obama, and it is hilarious!!! Not making fun of Obama, I just think he actually looks pretty good this way!!!
31.gif
25.gif

http://www.laughatliberals.com/blog/archives/2008/the-new-updoits-catching/

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
I find that website offensive. But hey, thank god we live in a free country so everyone can express themselves.

And just so you know, I would also find it offensive if it was titled "Laugh at Right Wing Nutjobs."

That said, Obama still looks hot in that 1950's/60's beehive.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 2:54:54 PM
Author: goobear78
I find that website offensive. But hey, thank god we live in a free country so everyone can express themselves.

And just so you know, I would also find it offensive if it was titled ''Laugh at Right Wing Nutjobs.''

That said, Obama still looks hot in that 1950''s/60''s beehive.

I particularly like how they spelled his name wrong on their main page.
20.gif
Way to give yourself credibility.

If you''re going to sling mud, at least check your spelling!

I try to stay away from trash websites like that. Right OR left.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
It is the pictures that I thought were funny. Please don''t think I was trying to direct anyone to that website. I am at work and can''t just copy and past the pics here cause this is not my computer. I think the pics are hilarious.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 3:24:57 PM
Author: starsapphire
It is the pictures that I thought were funny. Please don''t think I was trying to direct anyone to that website. I am at work and can''t just copy and past the pics here cause this is not my computer. I think the pics are hilarious.

I don''t think that. Unless it''s your website...
33.gif

Then we shall have words!
2.gif

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Oh heck no! Not my website.....haha. I somehow found these pics in my surfing, and almost busted out laughing at work. This election is so serious that it is nice to find something funny while our world is going down the tubes......again, I do not endorse the website. If I find some funny McCain and Biden pics, I will list them too. I am sure they are out there.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results