shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG spotted a jeweller''s card in my boyfriend''s wallet and it''s for an e-ring!???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tropicalbarbi

Rough_Rock
We were out shopping yesterday and when in line to pay for something at a store, my boyfriend was flipping through his cards to find a credit card. As he was flipping I saw the business card for a local jeweller, with some specs details written on it and a $ amount. I know my boyfriend doesn''t just surprise me with jewellery (I will tell him what I want and he''ll get it) and for the $ amount there it wasn''t just something little. OMG. We haven''t even looked at rings before and we know we''ll get married soon but this is crazy!!!

Thought you guys would share the excitement with me!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh that is SUPER exciting!!!!!!!!! What did you do when you saw it? Do you think he did this on purpose so you would see. Or do you think it was total accident and he didn''t even realize?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Woo-hoo! Here''s some "buying the ring soon" dust!!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
woohooo
DUST!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust Dust Dust!!! that is exciting!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Woohoo! Hopefully he''ll ask you soon! :) DUST!!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
DUUUUSSSSTTT!!
face23.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s very cool!! Any chance that you might be getting a sneak peek at that card again to get a better look at the details?
11.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!!!!! How exciting!
36.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh my gosh!

DUST!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
~~~***DUST***~~~***DUST***~~~***DUST***~~~

Parsley

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!!! Did you manage to keep your cool when you spotted it? I don''t think I could!

x

purselover

Ideal_Rock
That is so exciting!

***DUST***

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 8:07:40 AM
Author: Parsley
How exciting!!! Did you manage to keep your cool when you spotted it? I don''t think I could!

x[/QUOT
That''s what I want to know too! I probably would''ve totally boneheaded it, pointed to the card and yelled, "NO WAY!!! Is that for what I think it is for?!!?!" And then he would''ve blinked at me a few times and walked off like he didn''t know me, probably.
3.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yayy.gif
yayy.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
sounds like it''s imminent!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo! Sending much e-ring buying DUST your way!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Super exciting!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I''m sooo excited for you!!!!!! *****DUST DUST DUST*****

tropicalbarbi

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies! I spotted it and just knew what it would be for. I am bad but I have since taken a peek at the card but it''s a bit jibberish to me as it''s the model code etc. but I did see the price. I have no idea of what he''d pick for me!!! Woooo it''s been 7 years - this is very exciting!

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Yay! That is so awesome for you! Very exciting :D I''m actually in the exact same boat as you! I saw a business card from a jeweler in my b/f''s wallet last weekend!!

***DUST******

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 9:04:18 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Date: 9/3/2009 8:07:40 AM

Author: Parsley

x[/QUOT

That''s what I want to know too! I probably would''ve totally boneheaded it, pointed to the card and yelled, ''NO WAY!!! Is that for what I think it is for?!!?!'' And then he would''ve blinked at me a few times and walked off like he didn''t know me, probably.
3.gif

LOL!

i would''ve done the same!

tropicalbarbi - how exciting!!!!
36.gif
major *DUST* to you!

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! I hope this means you''re proposal is on its way. Best wishes!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
***DUST***How exciting!!!

tropicalbarbi

Rough_Rock
HE PROPOSED!!!!!!!! OMG OMG. Yesterday - a surprise (ish) and I get to pick my own ring - smart man - I''m Picky YAAAY

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
yay!!! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!!

Haha, it reminds me of when I found a piece of notebook paper on the floor of the living room, with all these weird numbers and letters written on it in my sweetie''s handwriting, and I was trying to figure out if I should trash it or not. And then I realized that they were diamond descriptors (1.2FVS 6.7 65 6k )! It was just hard to tell because the letter and numbers all ran into each other a bit and he has messy handwriting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results