shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG ring has been ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sunshinegirl77

Rough_Rock
Now I feel horrible about how I found out. I went snooping into his email (for something else not related). I know I know BAD GF
38.gif
. Can''t go back and undo it and you reap what you sew.The damage is done. Now comes the next situation. I know I can''t tell him, but how do I hide the fact that I know it has been ordered? I am moving to be with him in 10 days. While I am away I know it won''t be a problem, but once I am there any advice on how to control the urge to snoop the house and control the patience until he deems it is the "right" time.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
spend your time perfecting the art of self-manicures and 10,000 different ways to say "yes"?
i think if you manage to keep yourself busy then you'll be able to distract yourself from a lot of possible snooping

and congrats on the ring and dussssssssst that he surprises you soon so you won't have to worry about this at all!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would not tell him that you snooped and you know that the ring was ordered. Instead, just relax and wait for him to actually surprise you. This could just be your little secret now.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Well this is very exciting! You should try hard not to snoop around when you are together! Just think, you will be upset in the long run if you see the ring before he gives it to you.

Now, what exactly were you snooping around in his email for?
9.gif

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! Just try to relax in knowing that it''s coming SOON! Start thinking about your upcoming wedding to keep your mind off of things.

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
First of all--- OMG HOW EXCITING!!!!

And secondly, I would def take squirrly's advice & stay busy! Pick up a new hobby, find a new book to read... anything to help keep your mind off it.

Heres some ******DUST****** in hopes that your wait won't be a long one!

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
Just keep telling yourself that even if the ring is in it might not be at his house. (maybe someone else has it for safe keeping) So maybe you will give up because it could be anywhere....If that helps..???

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
Wait, why were you snooping through his email in the first place?? Just wondering...

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Manicure! Manicure! Manicure!

I spent 5 months keeping my nails immaculate, and my darling fiance picked the one day where my nails were yuck! Lesson learnt, nice nails attract engagement rings!!!!
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I for one, I would probably snoop.
Im a bad person
38.gif

but congrats and DUUSSTT!!!

Capt Sparkle

Rough_Rock
Being a guy and trying to keep everything secret from my GF before the proposal, I would be pissed
29.gif
if my GF snooped in my email. (I have nothing to hide BTW but this is a trust breech) It is not the end of the world, but why would you have been in there to begin with? Trust issues?
Not trying to make you feel worse but......
38.gif

You ladies are like little kids when it comes to the ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results