shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG I have been dying to show you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Just GORGEOUS! Now THAT is some BIG BLING!! Your "honey" did a fablous job! Congrats!!!
would LOVE to see some more pictures..lots lots more!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Waow ! Fabulous ring ! More pics please !!! Thank you for sharing it ! I am fan of Daniel K designs
30.gif

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE THAT RING!!! Gorgeous...just perfect in every way. I wonder if that setting is relatively new, because I don''t remember it when I was shopping last year
1.gif
Congratulations you lucky lucky girl. More pics please...no such thing as too many. I particularly LOVE the profile shots.

lizardofaz

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful diamond and beautiful setting!! Wear it in health and happiness!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone and that setting is gorgeous!!!!
1.gif

pamplemousse

Rough_Rock
My first post ever and it seems appropriate... I''ve been lurking and looking at everyone''s gorgeous jewelry but I found the forum when I was looking for a photo of the rosebud. So when I saw the second photo in this thread I literally gasped out loud and said, "oh! And it''s a rosebud!" Beautiful setting.

Very beautiful! I cant wait to hear the specs. Congrats!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Oh...my...word!!
30.gif
Just beauuuuuuuuutiful. I love everything about it.

CONGRATS!!
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my! Congratulations on your engagement!

That stone definitely looks WAY bigger than a 1.6C!!!

I can''t wait to hear all about it, and we definitely need some more pictures!

Thanks for sharing!

annie121

Rough_Rock
WOW! That is one GORGEOUS ring!! I absolutely love it!
30.gif
30.gif
Please post some more pictures and the specs once you get them. And congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely! You must be so pleased!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Quite gorgeous!

I agree, enjoy your beautiful ring and forget about the specs. It is yours now and it is so pretty. Decide right now that the specs do not matter and don''t let anything on the paper make you love that ring any less. I know how it is, getting educated and feeling driven to have the exact right stone. Your fiance did really well, that is all that matters! I loved seeing your pictures.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! I am overwhelmed with all of your wonderful responses. Thanks so much for writing, and sorry if I missed anyone.
Luckystar, Amy and Doorknob, I was glad to here from you. Doorknob, you made me giggle as usual.

Hgua999 I will try to get you info when my fiance gets it. It is a lazare diamond 1.6 carat, and he can''t remember if the color is d or e.

Kaleigh, surfgirl, gladykristen, madam bijoux, jenn5504, sunshine, catmom, scintillating, babymonster thanks for your good wishes and positive comments! Surfgirl, no it isn''t ritani, it is daneil k, but I really like ritani settings too. Sunshine, yes it is daniel k.

Jcrow, ellen, poshpepper, firegoddess, nessvan, whenharry..., jessica, bargaincrazy, lizardofaz, dmbs girl, pamplemousse, and diamonds make me happy, I appreciate all of your feedback. Ellen, I know I shouldn''t get caught up in the specs. In fact, I don''t even understand all the specs but I know a lot of you all enjoy reading them. It was a little hard to step back and let him do his thing. mostly cause I didnt'' want him taken advantage of at a b&m store. But he was comfortable where he bought it and thats what he wanted to do. My creditcard is ready to order something at whiteflash when the time is right, though...

bargaincrazy, I don''t think the setting is too new, the people on this site seemed to know about it a while back and you can find references to the ring in older postings if I remember correctly.

Also, thanks canukgirl, kathleenmv, diamonddana, harleigh, annie, alj, snlee and shminbabe.

I promise I will be taking more pictures soon...It is really fun .
take care everyone.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is perfect! Your setting is so beautiful and delicate.

Jessme7

Shiny_Rock
Very nice ring.
I really love your setting!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous...I love the head and that stone looks HUGE! More pictures, please!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never the seen the DK rosebud with a round and it really is stunning. I wondered from the first pic if it was a DK ring b/c of the daintiness of the pave shank and i''ve yet to see any knockoff capture the exact feel and style of his designs. It''s a simply gorgeous ring!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty. I just love the side view, and the pave. Thank you for posting and sharing with us. Please post more photos and info and brag brag brag. We are interested in hearing every detail about your ring.
9.gif

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS on your engagement. You ring is fabulous!

Glow

Rough_Rock
That is a princess ring. May you have a fairy tale marriage.
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love that setting and your stone is gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results