shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG - DBTY from BGD!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Enerchi! They are "subtle but sparkly"!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Katie- your DBTY is beautiful! I wear mine quite a bit and love it and I hope you get the same pleasure and wear from yours! It is a very versatile necklace to have. You can wear it on its own or layered with another piece. Enjoy! :appl:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks missy! I haven't tried it layered yet but I might!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mmmmm Katie. You're such a sexy woman. You don't need all this blingy jewelry to be beautiful. You're perfect the way you are. To shine au naturale! Diamonds are heavy, they weigh you down. I'm strong. I will be the one to support you. Let me hold your jewelry for you. I promise not to run, you can even do a background check. Missy will vouch for me. So will DS. I have yet to steal their jewelry :)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT - oh I am laughing so hard right now. You're crazy!

I like the weight of diamonds. It gives those muscles a workout. I need heavier ones. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

D

Deactivated member 42515

katiedid said:
YT - oh I am laughing so hard right now. You're crazy!

I like the weight of diamonds. It gives those muscles a workout. I need heavier ones. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
Right???? I need like a diamond that weighs more than me. Ok... Maybe as much as my head... How much does a he's weigh? 30 pounds? I have no idea but a 30ct diamond sounds awesome... Mmmmm 30ct OEC....

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT, you must be SUPER smart if your head weighs 30 lbs! Don't you remember the movie Jerry Maguire where the kid says "did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?". I'd take an 8 pound diamond! :appl:

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
It looks lovely on your neck and you can always add larger diamonds in between the stations down the road :naughty:

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I actually like 7-pointers because it's still possible to slide a pendant on, and unless you get comfort bezels, you might find the culet of larger stones irksome. Plus, 7-pointers look great layered with other necklaces! :naughty:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Efriede and cellentani - I can feel the culets on these so I would imagine larger stones would be prickly. I tried on a couple at a B&M store and I think the bezel was made a little thicker/deeper so the culets didn't really stick out so much. I need to put my sapphires by the yard on with this one and see how it looks. The sapphires are a good bit larger though so I didn't know if they'd look good together. They're both 16" chains too. But I cleaned them both today so I'll see how they look together!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results