shape
carat
color
clarity

Olschwanger Designs in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hersko

Rough_Rock
I just thought I''d write about my positive experience purchasing from Olschwanger Designs in Dallas. I live in Manhattan, and when I started the process of buying a ring, I had every intention of purchasing locally. I was referred to Eric at Olschwanger Designs by my sister whose friend purchased from him. I figured it couldn''t hurt to make a call to learn more about buying a diamond, so I did. Eric was extremely patient and helpful and did not apply any pressure on me to buy at all. He even encouraged me to look on 47th Street to see what was out there. After doing so, I realized I was more comfortable dealing with Eric than I was with the local dealers.

Once I decided to buy from him, Eric found an outstanding diamond for me. He sent it to me in the mail (priority insured) so I could look at it and have it appraised. I loved the stone, and the appraiser confirmed it was an excellent choice. Once I finished, I then sent it back to him the same way. The next steps involved him designing the ring for me to my specifications and finding some sapphire side stones for the ring. Again, Eric was very helpful and patient throughout the process. Upon completion and payment, he mailed the ring to me. The entire process took about a month. Both my fiancee and I are extremely pleased with the results.

Olschwanger Designs did an outstanding job with both the ring design and in finding stones for me. The price was very reasonable for what I got. Although I initially wanted to buy from someone local, I found my purchasing experience with Eric to be extremely easy and pleasant. All communication was conducted by phone and via email. Although I won''t need another e-ring (she said yes), I would not hesitate to buy jewelry from him in the future.

s95

Shiny_Rock
Do you have pictures to post? I''d love to see it.

hersko

Rough_Rock
My fiancee is very protective of her ring, so I''m not allowed to post pictures. I had him make me a basic three stone ring with a platinum band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results