shape
carat
color
clarity

okay...so I''m not computer savy.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockfever

Rough_Rock
How to send the picture? Hmmmm...HELLLLLLP

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Do you mean post a picture? Click the attach file button, browse, then upload.

Welcome to PS!

rockfever

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the welcome! It seems as though the file is too large to upload....Suggestions?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 11:01:12 PM
Author: rockfever
Thanks for the welcome! It seems as though the file is too large to upload....Suggestions?

You just need to reduce the size of the file in whatever photo editing program you use.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it.
31.gif
31.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
This is what Widget suggested and it worked for me:

"Do you have a photo editing program on your computer? If so, go to it and open the picture you want to resize. Then, usually across the top, there''s an "edit" option. Hit it and a box drops down. On mine, anyway, one choice is "image size"....hit it and a box opens with the pixel dimensions shown. Change one of them (width, for instance), and the other (height) changes automatically. 300-400 pixels is a good size. Hit "OK"...
Hee hee...I don''t know if this is any help. If not, notify the admin, send them the pics, and they''ll post them for you."

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I open the picture using this program, and under the "picture" menu, choose resize, and you can either customize the size, or pick from a predetermined size (usually works best).

HTH!
LinB

rockfever

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 11:07:01 PM
Author: Love in Bloom

This is what Widget suggested and it worked for me:

''Do you have a photo editing program on your computer? If so, go to it and open the picture you want to resize. Then, usually across the top, there''s an ''edit'' option. Hit it and a box drops down. On mine, anyway, one choice is ''image size''....hit it and a box opens with the pixel dimensions shown. Change one of them (width, for instance), and the other (height) changes automatically. 300-400 pixels is a good size. Hit ''OK''...

Hee hee...I don''t know if this is any help. If not, notify the admin, send them the pics, and they''ll post them for you.''

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I open the picture using this program, and under the ''picture'' menu, choose resize, and you can either customize the size, or pick from a predetermined size (usually works best).

HTH!
LinB
Great!I''ll give it a try! Thanks!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Possible solutions:

resize the photo - total has to be under 100KB. You can do this with the "stretch/skew" feature in MS Paint.

might have wrong file extension - make sure it''s a jpeg or other supported format. If not, resave the picture as a .jpg file.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results