shape
carat
color
clarity

ok. I thought I never say this

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif
9.gif
too right!!! By the way can you imagine the shrinkage that bifocal specs must cause if you look at your diamond on an angle??
6.gif
Not that I would know, ahem!
17.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 75px">Date: 7/21/2005 3:03:14 AM
Author: diamondfan
Lorelei, I am in (40 in December) and I did upgrade, and believe in the shrinkage theory. I also do NOT like huge rounds, they look like a car headlight coming at you.
I wish one would crash into me, hee hee hee!!
36.gif
9.gif
3.gif
11.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
I''m WAY older than most of you guys...and have unfortunately had plenty of personal experience with aging...
39.gif

I went to a small all-girls high school that has well attended reunions. I observed that we all just got better and better (and classier!) well into our ''50s!

Sadly, the ravages of time began to show in the latter half of our fifth decade....

I, for one, think that the older you get, the MORE you deserve some major bling!

widget

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couldn''t agree more Widget - hey how about 1/2 a carat per wrinkle???
3.gif
Only fair
17.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 2:47:21 PM
Author: Lorelei
15 YEARS Irish Eyes!!! - might make an exception in your case though as you have a poorly thumb!
9.gif
15 YEARS???!!!! Yes, I will use the bad thumb as a way to get in, please!! I think the only way to get the nail to grow back is to put a nice fat rock on a thumb ring to stimulate the growth of the nail!
9.gif

Think that will work?!
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually the carbonic properties of Earth''s diamonds are known to a select few to stimulate healing properties , and transfer positive energy to abrased skin tissue, so that wounds heal in a shorter time. This amazing phenomenon is only effective in the female of the species. The diamond is also said to cure headaches, hysteria, moodswings and a whole other host of female ailments.

Try it Irish Eyes and let me know if it does work!!!
31.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic!!
9.gif
Can you put that on a fancy, doctor''s letterhead so I can print it up and show it to DH?!
11.gif
Maybe then he''ll see that I really do need a new diamond! I have all those symptoms....

Headaches......check!
Hysteria......check!
Moodswings......BIG CHECK!
Other various female ailments.....uh yeah, check!!

Yup! need that diamond
25.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything for you dear Irish Eyes
11.gif
Comin'' up! Dr Lorelei MD ( Major Diamonds)

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
That MD is a hoot! You''re so creative
9.gif
Gosh, can you imagine if women got a diamond everytime we had a bad "cycle" or a baby?! We''d be covered in them!!!!

I''m going back now to calculate how many cycles I''ve had since I was a teenager to see how many diamonds I am owed!
31.gif
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a good idea, I must be owed thousands then
9.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 2:47:59 AM
Date: 7/20/2005 6:04:59 PM

Author: kaylagee

Date: 7/20/2005 2:47:21 PM

15 YEARS Irish Eyes!!! - might make an exception in your case though as you have a poorly thumb!
9.gif

Can I join under the early-admission program too? I only have 5 more yrs. to go 'til 40.
41.gif

How could I refuse you - mind you the time goes so quick till you are blowing out 40 candles
23.gif
you will be in before you know it
7.gif

Yay! About the 40 rushing on, I'm sure!

It seems like I was just 27yrs. old a few months ago. Time is racing!

OTOH it sloooowwws down when I think of the 10-15 years I solemnly promised to wait for my dream ring. I'm on my second diamond e-ring and swore to dh to keep quiet (barring some incredible windfall, of course) until 50ish.

It's probably for the best because my idea of the dream piece changes weekly!
3.gif
37.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think men know we are full of it when we promise "this is it, really" with an evil gleam in our eyes and our fingers crossed behind them as we hug them...men are too smart not to know this!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee Hee, DH is just realising this!!!! Think he knows he will get clobbered again sometime, I am evil and proud of it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results