shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok, forget Francine! I want this Bleecker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I realized the reason I wanted the Coach Metallic Francine is because of the awesome leather. It isn''t white. It isn''t gold. It isn''t silver. It''s almost like mother of pearl!

Well, Coach has done it again... in two bags... one of which, I''m so in love with, I can''t stop looking at it!!!

When will they do that 25% off coupon again?!

SWOON
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bleekermetallicwovenpockethobo.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard the metallics have issues with the finish rubbing off rather quickly...just be forewarned! They''re so pretty!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 5:28:12 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I''ve heard the metallics have issues with the finish rubbing off rather quickly...just be forewarned! They''re so pretty!
Really!? Don''t tell me that! haha! I wonder what color it is under the metallic dust? Hmmm. I wonder if it has a warranty on it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve read on tPF (the Purse Forum) a lot of women have taken their Coach metallic bags back after having the finish rub off quickly (some see spots within a week). Total bummer because the bags are gorgeous. So far, it seems Coach has been rather good about taking bags back if this happens, but I haven''t had this experience personally (because I have stayed away from the metallics for this reason).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results