shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh my...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brittany

Rough_Rock
So we had looked at rings the last few weeks and I put one on I didn't think I'd like, and my jaw dropped. It wasn't anything near what I'd thought I'd end up with but it was so amazing!

He told me to disappear to the other side of the store. When I came back the lady was like "I told him it could be gone if you wait."

He sent me a text message today saying "I was approved" for credit to buy the ring.. meaning he didn't just say no!

So the wait is on... how am I going to avoid feeling like
32.gif
32.gif

I don't know if he bought it and I don't know if he's asked my dad yet and I'm going just about nuts! I don't know when it's going to happen or if he was just teasing!!!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock

Awww, Brittany, I think it''s a positive sign. Don''t worry the time will come. Maybe it will be on V-day. I could be posting what you just wrote. Yesterday I tried a ring on by Christopher Designs I didn''t know if I would like it... and when I had it on my finger... I was just blown away... even bf said it was stunning and eye catching (and bf never talks about a ring like this). Our original favorite was the Endless Love micro pave Ritani. Now what?!? I don''t know which one I like better. The Ritani is whith an RB and the Christopher is with an Emerald Crisscut. I never really liked that cut but seeing it on this ring... it was gorgeous... it somehow reminded me a little of the legacy ring. Let me attach a pic for you to see. PS: Could you describe the ring you tried on or do you have a pic?

Christopher Desings Emerald Crisscut.jpg

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
and this is the Ritani Endless Love in comparison

first choice Ritani Endless Love micro pave.jpg

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
HOF: I really like both those choices. Perhaps take into consideration...is there a wedding band to go with the CrissCut stone? It looks like it might be tough to find one that would work. You could always where them on different hands!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Jenwill: Unfortunately there was no ring that would fit "flush-fit" to the ring... I did try a platinum eternity band with it. There is a gap but it wouldn''t bother me much. However as you said, I could always wear them on different hands.
2.gif
But I guess I do tend to the traditional ring ---> more the solitaire type which is the Ritani. I know bf prefers the RB and maybe I might just save for the Emerald Crisscut and make it as my RHR. Both are gorgeous. Thanks for your input Jen!
1.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
HoF:

I love the ritani endless love. I like the first one you posted to. When I get my engagement ring, I am going to get one with the pave border, more like the first one (because that border gives a small stone more girth) But if I was getting a bigger stone, I''d definitely get the endless love.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
HOF- i really like the ring you posted! i am hoping for something kind of similar to that myself...

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/21/2005 8
6.gif
9:20 PM
Author: heartsonfire

Awww, Brittany, I think it''s a positive sign. Don''t worry the time will come. Maybe it will be on V-day. I could be posting what you just wrote. Yesterday I tried a ring on by Christopher Designs I didn''t know if I would like it... and when I had it on my finger... I was just blown away... even bf said it was stunning and eye catching (and bf never talks about a ring like this). Our original favorite was the Endless Love micro pave Ritani. Now what?!? I don''t know which one I like better. The Ritani is whith an RB and the Christopher is with an Emerald Crisscut. I never really liked that cut but seeing it on this ring... it was gorgeous... it somehow reminded me a little of the legacy ring. Let me attach a pic for you to see. PS: Could you describe the ring you tried on or do you have a pic?

Wow!! I have never cared for the Crisscut diamonds
14.gif
but this ring is incredible. I love the pave around it. I still don''t care for the stone alone but that setting makes it attractive.

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Ally: I agree with you... the pave border does give a small stone that extra sexy look and of course girth to it! LOL
9.gif

As you said, to solitaire a lovely stone should compliment it. So I guess bf will go for the traditional look.
And I know he has always been a fan of the RB.

Icekid: I''m glad u liked it. I would never go for a cut like or style that but really when I tried it on the entire ring wowed me.
I hope you find the ring you will love.
1.gif

Blingqueen: Same here... I did hear about the crisscut and the advertisements in the magazines... this was the first time I tried one on and it was sparkling simply gorgeous. The stone alone wouldn''t be my favorite as a solitaire even if it would be bigger.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
HOF, I replied about the Crisscut ring on the other thread
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results