shape
carat
color
clarity

oh my God oh my God oh my God!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
My boyfriend is a horrible speller.....like.....HORRIBLE. Can''t even begin to tell you.
Well, he''s at work right now, and he just called me to ask me how to spell "direct...as in movie direct". (lol...see what I mean?) So, I told him how to spell it and he was like, "okay gotta go" and he hung up on me. (He does that all the time, his work is super busy)
So I''m walking up the stairs thinking to myself, "that''s weird. what was that about?" and then it hit me....LIKE A TON OF SHINY GLIMMERING ROCKS

www.engagementringsdirect.com!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I have been telling him FOREVER that I want him to call Mark Turnowski and no one else for my diamond. Do you think that is what he was doing? I''m going nuts here!!!!!! ahhhhhh. Why on earth would he need to be able to spell "direct" besides that?
I''m seriously freaking out!!!

Things have been going so well with us lately...especially after the last thread that I started. He has finally realized that his boss is a loser...he''s trying to find another job...he''s serious about moving to the northeast with me in a few years. It''s just....perfect right now! And he called me earlier today to let me know that the company he applied to has a branch in Massachusetts. He was excited about it!!!!

I have to be honest with you...it got bad before it got better. I ended up losing my job a few weeks ago (that I had been with for 6 years) and school had let out around the same time. That was when I started asking myself why I am looking for a new job and about to sign up for more classes when my relationship doesn''t feel like it''s going anywhere and I can just move back to Maine? I felt like God was trying to make it easier for me to leave Texas. So, boyfriend and I had a really long conversation about it (off and on for 3 days) and a lot of feelings came out. I confronted him about our future, because I was tired of tiptoeing around it in order to not make him uncomfortable. I let him know EXACTLY what I want in my future, and gave him the option to opt out if he saw his life going in the opposite direction. I actually wrote what I want for my future in the form of a letter to let him read...about where I want to live, the type of childhood I want my children to have...etc. When he finished reading it he told me he wanted the same exact things as me and he was ready to make it happen.

I was a little hesitant to believe him at first, because it''s really HARD to tell if a guy is just telling you what you want to hear in order to keep you around. But for the last few weeks things have just been....different! First with him telling me that he wasn''t happy at his job (that part blew me away. I thought he was overly-obsessed with his job) then the fact that he WANTS to move to New England and is looking for a job that will give him that opportunity in the future....then calling me to spell "direct" for him?!?!?

I am so elated! I''m going nuts! I guess I really just needed to sort of "put my foot down", which is an awful saying because I know I can''t "make" him do anything as much as he can''t "make" me do anything. But the point is we were able to discuss it as a couple, instead of me doing all the talking. I know exactly what he wants, he knows exactly what I want...and we figured out that you have to give in order to recieve. We were able to compromise with eachother for the present, and realized we were on the same exact page for our future. It was so great to finally have a mutual understanding and tentative plan on how we can BOTH live our dreams!

So anyway, I''m excited! Sorry this is so long.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im delighted that things are going a lot better for you now! It definitely sounds like you two will be engaged soon-especially if that''s the reason why he needed to spell direct!!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
That is one major clue! You''ll have to keep us posted!!

bronniejade

Shiny_Rock
YAY!!!
36.gif
31.gif

Keep us in the loop!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very exciting, Lucky! I''m so glad to hear that things are going well for you. Keep us posted!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a clue to me! Crossing every possible body part for ya luckystar, lol! And what a sweet engagement story this will make a pre-cursor to, to boot!
36.gif
35.gif

Kristie76

Rough_Rock
sounds like he''s trying to give you a "clue" ...
Good luck
2.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Wooohoooo!!! sounds like the ball is rolling.
1.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
That''s great news! Congratulations!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I keep checking the LIW boards for news from you. I''m so happy for you! The fact that you two were able to discuss how you felt and that is resulted in some positive changes is great news! Sounds like there will be a shiny surprise for you in the near future!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
What a revelation! I wouldn''t be able to stand the anticipation...now you will just be waiting and listening to every word for him to slip up. I hope you are right and he has called Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results