shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh Miscka...!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw someone wearing the aubergine Hunter boots today and thought of you! Did you end up getting them??? They look so damn good irl!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
AHH!!! I was JUST thinking about this. I haven''t gotten them yet. I actually got a pair of Hunter Lady Ns from Gilt (brown with tan canvas upper) that I am totally loving right now. AND Overstock occasionally has the Merlot in my size. I have made a few too many shoe purchases lately
11.gif
12.gif
so I am torn!

Thanks for thinking of me
35.gif
and letting me know about the color! That is definitely good to know.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked up the boots you got and they''re fabo! I''d hate to be an enabler because I''m trying to curb spending (currently jobless...well, just finished master''s and started job hunting as of last week!). It''s a classic boot so I''m sure you can either get it later in the season or even next winter.

I am in desperate need for boots, but I have wide size 9 feet, with skinny ankles and walker''s calves. SO DAMN HARD to find something that fits, looks good and comfortable. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results