shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC from JbEG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE how it looks together with the wedding band - so beautiful!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mico|1336763158|3193249 said:
junebug17|1336761119|3193211 said:
Mico|1336757013|3193140 said:
who was the jeweler you ended up going to to resize your ring?

DiBattista Designs in Haddonfield NJ.

:) thank you! p.s. the ring is beautiful!

No problem, I should have mentioned his name in my post- and thanks for the compliment Mico!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Skippy, Laila, lulu, NatyLad, kathley, GemFever, Marcy, and Lotus99!

enerchi, I can't lie, I'm enjoying the finger coverage! And the stone does give off beautiful flashes - someday when I find my charger I might bore you all with some better pics! Thanks for the nice words!

Thanks for noticing the band motownmama! I didn't want to spend a lot of money but really wanted a band to wear with it and I found one for a good price on eBay.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please go find your charger because I would really like to be "bored" looking at more photos!!! I love that kind of boredom!!! ;))

It is beautiful! I can't believe you had it for a while and didn't post it!!! :shock: What kind of PSer are you?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
It's really gorgeous!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know Enerchi, I'm a bad, bad PS'er! :halo: But I wanted to have the ring looking it's best before I posted. Thank you for your sweet post, you are so nice!

And thank you renogirl! This is the diamond of a lifetime for me, so I really appreciate it all the nice comments!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh I am so glad you found someone who could properly resize your ring! That setting is gorgeous :)

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
Please go find your charger because I would really like to be "bored" looking at more photos!!! I love that kind of boredom!!! ;))

It is beautiful! I can't believe you had it for a while and didn't post it!!! :shock: What kind of PSer are you?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My thoughts exactly!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Simply STUNNING! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much sig47, purplesilk and snicklefritz! :)

Just a few more pics - sorry :oops: This is my last hurrah, thanks for indulging me!

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! We needed those ;))

It's truly a beauty - enjoy your gorgeous ring Junebug!

kat08

Rough_Rock
Just gorgeous! Your setting shows off the OEC perfectly!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Enerchi and kat08 - I'm really happy with it - I never thought I would ever have a ring like this.

Oh, just wanted to mention the stone is 8 mm and ring size is 4.25 - when I was looking through PS trying to decide on what size stone to get, it was really helpful when people included this info.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, June, it's GORGEOUS!!! The stone is gorgeous, the setting is *gorgeous*, and it's HUGE on your finger :love: :love: :love: :love:

I was away for PS for a bit and apparently I missed all the good stuff! I'm so happy for you. I remember your hesitations, and I'm so glad you love it, no regrets!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much yssie!! I really appreciate your nice comments - and yes, I'm so glad my husband and I decided to go for it! - and I'm so glad to see you posting again, missed you!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
The new pictures are great! It is such a gorgeous oec and setting. :love: I really like the look of it with the milgrainned band!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
That has some serious presence, and I love how it's the star! Wear it it good health!!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you armywife and TravelingGal! Your compliments made my day!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beeeeautiful! What is your finger size!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thanks so much for commenting Skippy!!! Ring size is 4.25

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! I have no idea how I missed this, but I am so glad I found it tonight!

Your ring is just gorgeous!!! :love: :appl: That setting is so pretty with the OEC!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you SO much DS, your nice words really mean a lot! Too bad my pics aren't better - the stone is so much prettier IRL!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aaah, how did I miss this until now! You got such a beauty for your upgrade! And, my goodness, do your feelings about settings sound familiar to me - I'm so glad you could get it fixed, because it's an absolutely marvelous example of its kind. I adore the NSEW prongs and the engraving, and the proportions for the cathedral - mwah, Italian finger-kiss to the air! magnifico! - I always love it when the side view is as pleasing as the top view. Wear it in joy and good health. :appl:

... and if you were to rethink that "last hurrah" and post more pics one of these days, I'm sure none of us would actually mind ... :Up_to_something:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your lovely comments Circe! And yes, now you can see why I could totally relate to your post about your setting - It's such a good feeling to be completely happy with the appearance of such a special piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results