shape
carat
color
clarity

Octette Setting - Anyone know what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
My jeweler''s assistant tells me that this setting is similar to my much covetted Leon Mege Double Claw/Split Claw prongs. Has anyone ever heard of this term for a similar setting? I''ve looked all over the internet and can''t get a visual on what she''s talking about.
Thank you!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
"Tiffany style solitaire with an octet head."

Is this what you are looking for? This is from Wink''s website, www.winkjones.com

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the stuller octet is the same idea as the LM claw prong, but it''s far from as precise or as good looking in my opinion, it''s a bit more of a basic split prong...just be sure that you know what you want so that you don''t get the wrong thing..good luck!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 10:58:51 PM
Author: Mara
the stuller octet is the same idea as the LM claw prong, but it''s far from as precise or as good looking in my opinion, it''s a bit more of a basic split prong...just be sure that you know what you want so that you don''t get the wrong thing..good luck!!

Yeah, that thing is YICK, well ... IMHO. It looks like a head just stuck on a ring. Can''t
believe anyone with eyes would compare that to the Leon split claw ring ... unless they can''t deliver anything better! No thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results