shape
carat
color
clarity

OBAMA on the cover of Men''s Health

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
http://www.menshealth.com/cda/homepage.do?site=MensHealth

Okay, I think this is a little bit fantastic! If the Prez elect can make health "cool," that will be a huge step forward for America. Health should be an important part of the new direction that America needs to go, so I was really excited to see this. What do you all think?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 5:43:05 PM
Author:trillionaire
http://www.menshealth.com/cda/homepage.do?site=MensHealth

Okay, I think this is a little bit fantastic! If the Prez elect can make health ''cool,'' that will be a huge step forward for America. Health should be an important part of the new direction that America needs to go, so I was really excited to see this. What do you all think?

That is awesome! Now if only he was shirtless like the sporty guys usually are...
11.gif

But seriously though, health needs to be a major focus for America. I get so depressed when I see chubby little kids...and I see a LOT every time I go to a kid-friendly place. Obama is the perfect face for a healthier America-he, Michelle and his girls are all in great shape. Plus Michelle''s brother is a basketball coach so that''s another good healthy connection.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I am going to have to hide that one from DH. He likes Obama, but can not get past the fact that he was a smoker, and if he sees him on the cover of Men''s Health magazine I''ll never hear the end of it!

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 6:29:12 PM
Author: thing2of2

That is awesome! Now if only he was shirtless like the sporty guys usually are...
11.gif

That's exactly what I thought. YUM.
31.gif

goobear78

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 9:13:46 PM
Author: iluvcarats
I am going to have to hide that one from DH. He likes Obama, but can not get past the fact that he was a smoker, and if he sees him on the cover of Men''s Health magazine I''ll never hear the end of it!

Well to be fair he did quit. Sorta. LOL.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 9:27:18 PM
Author: goobear78

It''s DH''s biggest pet peeve. I can just hear him now "Oh yeah, smoking...That''s really healthy!"
20.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 9:30:28 PM

It''s DH''s biggest pet peeve. I can just hear him now ''Oh yeah, smoking...That''s really healthy!''
20.gif

Well hey, at least smoking helps him keep his bangin'' bod! Believe me...when I quit smoking I packed on the LB''s for a little while! They came off eventually (for the most part), but still...sometimes I threaten to start smoking again so I can be as skinny as I was back then!
3.gif
And then I get yelled at by my fiance and twin sis!

P.S. Totally kidding in case anyone wasn''t sure...I know smoking is bad for you and I''m glad I quit...even if cigarettes are delicious!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 9:45:37 PM
Author: thing2of2
Date: 11/17/2008 9:30:28 PM

It''s DH''s biggest pet peeve. I can just hear him now ''Oh yeah, smoking...That''s really healthy!''
20.gif

Well hey, at least smoking helps him keep his bangin'' bod! Believe me...when I quit smoking I packed on the LB''s for a little while! They came off eventually (for the most part), but still...sometimes I threaten to start smoking again so I can be as skinny as I was back then!
3.gif
And then I get yelled at by my fiance and twin sis!

P.S. Totally kidding in case anyone wasn''t sure...I know smoking is bad for you and I''m glad I quit...even if cigarettes are delicious!

It''s all how you look at it Thing2. According to my husband there is nothing healthier than riding your bike really fast down steep mountains.
Yeah, that''s really healthy, as long as you don''t KILL yourself!
20.gif

Congrats on quitting!
BTW Chocolate=yummy, cigarettes, not so much
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results