shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC Jeweler open on weekends?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good jeweler in NYC that''s open on weekends? I''d like to go browse different settings & diamond shapes today, but the Diamond District is closed!
8.gif

Thanks!

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
Well, you could always go to Tiff, Harry Winston, and Van Cleef, they are all within 250 ft of each other on 5th Ave. One of my favorite places to browse the window is Graf on Madison Ave, around 67-68th St. Have fun.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Many of the stores in the Diamond District are closed on Saturdays due to the Sabbath, but not all of them. There is a decent jeweler down ther--Firenze--who was open on Sat. when i went a while back.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Don''t know if it''s otherwise typically open on Sunday, either, but there''s the potential of a double hit this particular weekend, with Passover havng just started, and I gather some of these businesses are run by observant Jews.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Another store that is probably open on sat and sunday is Fortunoff.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results