shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC experience with Soiffer Haskin?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I found these guys when I was looking online for Dennis Basso stuff. They seem to have a very interesting premise. I recently signed up for their mailings and email and have already gotten info for Feraud [one of my favorites], Baccarat, Weitzman, Krizia [which does little for me] and Asprey.

Has anybody attended their sales? Can you tell me anything about them?

I am waiting for the nesxt Loboutin sale
9.gif
[yeah, like I need more shoes!] and will definitely hit the next Dennis Basso sale. I am wondering for how many trips to NYC I need to budget! LOL!

Anybody want to join me?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Their sales are great. I really think they have the lock on all the upscale sample sales in town and the ones I've been to (MaxMara, Hugo Boss, Frette, etc) have all been run like well oiled machines. They used to do them at Parsons but I think they have a new space now on 33rd Street. I haven't been to any in a while--motherhood has curtailed my shopping habit, at least for myself because my daughter hasn't worn the same thing twice in 9 months!--but I've always had good experiences at their sales in the past.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Great information, but I have a question.

Would sample sales of high end retailers
fall into the category of a stampede!?

I''d love to go, but I''m not sure I want
to battle for the goods!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results