shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC Diamond Dealers vs. Online Dealers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OctoberPrince78

Rough_Rock
Hello folks.

Forgive me for asking such a (possibly) common question.

I currently live in NYC and am recently looking into an engagement ring for my lady. I have very few friends who are married/enganged so asking them for recommendations and referrals are slim.

I was hoping to ask the readers here, who can provide a few good list of NYC dealers in the Diamond District. I have been reading everywhere that bluenile.com is a great site to buy rings, that most should stay away from retailers and perhaps some dealers can be such scumbags.

Being that said, I have no referrals and/or hook-ups to any NYC dealers. I would appreciate any referrals and/or recommendations of dealers to speak to about a future engagement ring.

If most people say that online is better and/or safer to go then I will, BUT I am sure there are few good honest dealers in the NYC area who earn their reputation the right way.

Also... I know its always best to pay cash for the best deals with dealers, but would they not give me a great deal if I charge the sale?

I APPRECIATE ANYONE''S THOUGHTS AND FEEDBACK. =)

Simon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are 2 well liked Pricescope vendors in NY. Good Old Gold http://www.goodoldgold.com/ and Engagement Rings Direct http://www.engagementringsdirect.com/ Welcome to Pricescope Simon
35.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS, Simon!

Skippy gave you the names of 2 great vendors....I can personally vouch for Mark at ERD...he is wonderful to work with and is located right in the diamond district.....GOG is located on LI and is wonderful as well....so whatever is more convienent for you....
2.gif
Good luck, and if you need anything else, let us know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results