shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC diamond dash...winner receives $20000 tacori e-ring and hawaii honeymoon!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
helloooo ladies! - A bunch of my couple friends are participating in this and I thought a bunch of you ladies might be interested!!

its a scavenger hunt type event located in NYC and the winner will receive a $20000 tacori engagement ring and a free honeymoon to Waikoloa!

enjoy ladies!
36.gif

http://diamondsmakeadifference.com/index.html

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Dang! Wish I lived in NYC!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
SERIOUSLY!!??..... for a 20k diamond ring I will run my little arse off!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!!! Thanks for the link! I signed FI and I up. We live 1.5 hrs from NYC!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
I just signed up too! My poor BF has not idea
27.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What?!? I''m soo jealous!! I wish I live in NYC!!! Good luck to those who sign up!!!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! I just got an email saying that BF and I are chosen for the diamond dash!!!! I''m soooo nervous because I don''t know the first thing about wedding sites in NYC! Plus, BF got freaked out when he read about the winner will have to do a televised practice proposal. So we may end up backing out
38.gif

Did anyone else get selected?

jessa

Rough_Rock
I just read that its a fundraiser type dash to help with blood cancer research!

If I lived in NYC i would probably do it for that reason alone...not that I''d mind a 20k ring and honeymoon in Hawaii...but really..the cause is super important!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 12:48:15 AM
Author: chiapet
OMG! I just got an email saying that BF and I are chosen for the diamond dash!!!! I''m soooo nervous because I don''t know the first thing about wedding sites in NYC! Plus, BF got freaked out when he read about the winner will have to do a televised practice proposal. So we may end up backing out
38.gif

tell him he can save 20k and get a free trip to hawaii, for doing the inevitable!!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
38.gif

good luck!!! I kinda wish I entered.

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 8:46:57 AM
Author: ckrickett

38.gif

tell him he can save 20k and get a free trip to hawaii, for doing the inevitable!!!!

Ha ha! That''s exactly what I told him. But I do understand why he''s freaking out about the "televised proposal"
32.gif

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
purselover, do you live in NY? I''m sure you still have time to enter!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Aww I just checked it ended Wednesday, let us know how it goes though Chiapet how exciting would it be if you won?!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Are you kidding??? I''ll be on the first flight to Hawaii!
31.gif
With my new diamond ring, of course
3.gif
First though, I have to convince BF to do it with me.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 3:59:37 PM
Are you kidding??? I''ll be on the first flight to Hawaii!
31.gif
With my new diamond ring, of course
3.gif
First though, I have to convince BF to do it with me.

boys.... sheeesh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results