shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I understand how they feel...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, all you LIWs...I think I''m beginning to understand how your guys feel when they''ve got the ring in hand. My bfs and my anniversary is coming up, and I got him a bit of a surprise. My cousin is getting married in August, and he was invited. He wanted to attend (especially since there''s good scuba diving there!), but we''re saving for a house, planning a nice vacation in February, and spending some cash on scuba diving lessons, so he was reluctant to spend the money.

Well, I received an unexpected windfall in almost the exact amount of the plane ticket (PLUS I''m getting a hefty raise in August), so I went ahead and purchased one for him! I''ve worked everything out with my family, my cousin, all of it. I feel so delightfully SNEAKY.

I''ve got only a few more days to wait, and I don''t know how I''m going to keep my mouth shut. He was feeling down about work one day...and I DID let him know I had a surprise planned for him (eep!).

I feel a little mean...I''ve been talking about how FUN this trip is going to be, and how awesome the diving is supposed to be there (I went so far as to show him pictures of the cool critters there) and I know he wants to go...and of course, he thinks he''s going to be left at home...

Hahahaha, oh boy, I can''t wait to see his face. I''m going to hide the ticket confirmation inside the box of his other gift - an underwater case for his camera.
11.gif

Must...stay...silent...for...two...more...days!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Man! That''s such a great gift! I''m sure he''ll absolutely looooove it. Stay strong, and silent!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful surprise--be sure to post how it went and what his reaction was!! I could never keep a secret like that without a smile or a smirk at the wrong time and give it away.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
That is such a sweet thing you are doing for your BF Aloros! Good luck keeping it a secret. I would be grinning like the darn Cheshire Cat!!
9.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet thing to do!!! Isn''t it funny how things seem to work themselves out - (receiving money to cover the plane ticket)? Shhhhhh..... mum''s the word!!! Come back and tell us his reaction!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful surprise... It''s so sweet of you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results