shape
carat
color
clarity

Nordstrom Diamond Studs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamer

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I have been pondering about the thought of purchasing a pair of diamond studs of .75 ct each.. Now, Nordstrom coming up with a sale in July, for which the sales person called me ahead of the time and they have a pair which is 1.25 total ct weight and at a good price. Now, I was initally thinking about buying H&A stones for my earrings. Does anyone know about buying diamonds from Nordstrom? I have never done it and don''t know if they would be of good quality. These are H and SI1. And I am looking at a price difference of atleast 2k if I were to go with H&A stones. What do you all think?

thanks

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I can tell you is that I already have 1.5 total wt. earrings and I am sorry I got them before PS and knowing about H&A! So I plan to get new earrings in the near future, and I do plan to get H&A stones. I''ll get between 1.25 and 1.5 ctw. more than likely.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer, I was in Nordstroms yesterday and previewed some of the items slated for the sale. There did have a few pairs of studs which I looked at just to be polite (I have studs already) because the sales person was trying so hard, but I have to say I''d go the rout of H&A over what I saw there. Not that there''s anything *wrong* with them but I think you could do better for that kind of $$$. Even "on sale" they were still pricey and the better cut diamonds make all the difference in the world (IMHO).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results