shape
carat
color
clarity

noelwr!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
is there no week 10? I was waiting all day for it
7.gif
Maybe she is on vaca somewhere sunny right now, if that''s the case, take your time
2.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
hi smurfy

sorry, I totally forgot because I was so nervous regarding my first ultrasound this morning (and unfortunately we had very sad news, but we''ll just stay positive and keep trying in the new year).

would you mind starting one this week for me?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oh noelwr, I''m so so sorry to hear your unfortunate news
7.gif
Please know I''ll be thinking of you and your dh today *hug*

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Wishing you the best, noelwr! I will keep hoping for good news for you.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
aw, thanks guys!

smurfy - fantastic photo topic this week! and I love how this is your stern face:
3.gif
you crack me up!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Noelwr!

I thought it would be a good idea to lighten the mood around here and get back to the Weekly Threads...I''ve been keeping an eye out for it all day.

Please let me know if you need help this week.

Take care-
WBMH

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
hi wannaBMrsH - I was going to post one tonight, but if you have a good idea for this week''s thread, please go ahead and start one. I think my ideas are getting a little boring.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
They aren''t boring, I think once we get past the dress, all the weddings are so different that not everyone has the same moments, KWIM?

I will start a thread now...have a great week!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for that one. I didn''t have any bridesmaids so I never would have though that as a thread, but I am really enjoy your and rbh''s photos.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results