shape
carat
color
clarity

No ring yet BUT ENGAGED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Happy 2008 to all!

I am happy to report that my sweetie had proposed to me exactly at 11:58PM EST, 2007, and I said YES! It was a very private moment with just him, myself and our two cats at home. There is no better way to end an old year and welcome a new year than doing so with my love asking me to be his wife. His proposal style is exactly like him: sincere, simple, and warm. I feel like the luckiest person right now and want to share the news with you all.

Now the fun begins with the ring hunting (he wants me to pick out a ring that I LOVE!). Are we ready PS girls and boys????
30.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
How sweet and romantic! Looking forward to seeing your pretty selection.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats zhuzhu!!! The proposal sounds so special and sweet. I can''t wait to see what you pick. How fun!! Best wishes to you both. Enjoy this special time!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
woohoo! Congratulations-looking forward to seeing pics when you get the ring.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yayyyy! Congrats zhuzhu!!! How exciting...I can''t wait to see the ring you and your FI choose, have fun and enjoy!
36.gif
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! I am so happy for you!!! And what great guy to let you pick out your dream ring!!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! How exciting! What a great way to end and begin a new year!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats!! I was also engaged sans ring...happy shopping!!

cheers--Sharon

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a sweetly personal proposal, just perfect! Looking forward to seeing your selection... any ideas yet???
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - what a wonderful way to start the New Year
9.gif
Can''t wait to see what you choose for your ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I love personal, intimate proposals... Have fun shopping, I sure did! Join us in the BIW section when you''re ready!
36.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s definately a Happy New Year! We look forward to seeing the precious that you choose.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the good wishes! I am torn between a color center 3-stone ring versus 3-stone diamond ring. It just seem so nice to have the "coverage across finger" with a 3-stone ring, you know? Will let you know the progress soon......

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS zhuzhu! I love the private proposal with the kitties! (I had one of my own, it was so special.)

Can''t wait to see some inspiration pictures for your e-ring so we can get this ring made!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations zhuzhu! We did it the same way too - proposal first, ring selection second. It was a lot of fun choosing the ring together (well, okay, I chose it and he loved it too)...I hope you both enjoy the process of choosing your rings...it makes you really feel "engaged"...you''ll see what I mean!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! And now you''ll have so much fun picking out the ring, woohoo!
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yayyy!!!! Congratulations ZhuZhu! Hvae fun and enjoy the ring buying process!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats sweetie!!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, how sweet and what a way to start off the new year!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations and I can''t wait to see what you decide to do for your ring. What a fun time you have ahead!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

I was another ''proposal sans ring'' - wouldn''t have wanted it any other way!

It''s so much fun finding the ring that is The One.

Definitely come over to the Coloured Stone forum and check out some of the beauties there - okay so I''m a coloured stone addict.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results